Derby finally accept 21 point deduction.

taggy180

Currently out of the country so I have just read this latest none news 

have we been charged with anything yet ? -no seems to be the answer - why haven’t we been charged with anything yet ? Is a bigger question and can we see in writing what we have to do and what the EFL should have done. I want to see it all laid out and not hidden in rumour so that blame and possible legal action can be taken by Derby county followers. 

Just to follow up on all this 12 point deduction and a 9 point deduction and 3 point suspended deduction - I want all my points allocated in full with no deductions because it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever unless the EFL wants to destroy ambition or it’s own product.

the EFL can screw us to the floor because their product is corrupt anyway as they stop business from operating in an ambitious way even when owners have to finances to do so. Football was a fans sport but when the whole talk about the league is about parachute payments and point deductions it’s just corrupt.

The club's projected relegation to League One will not deter Chris Kirchner, it is claimed.

Derby could be penalised with a nine-point punishment, thereby relegating them to the third tier.

The Rams have already lost 12 points for going bankrupt, dropping them to last in the Championship table.

Administrative penalties were appealed by Quantuma, however the matter was postponed and the appeal reportedly dismissed.

The club has apparently accepted the ninepoint penalty for breaking Financial Fair Play rules under Mel Morris.

2 minutes ago, Oldben said:

The club's projected relegation to League One will not deter Chris Kirchner, it is claimed.

Derby could be penalised with a nine-point punishment, thereby relegating them to the third tier.

The Rams have already lost 12 points for going bankrupt, dropping them to last in the Championship table.

Administrative penalties were appealed by Quantuma, however the matter was postponed and the appeal reportedly dismissed.

The club has apparently accepted the ninepoint penalty for breaking Financial Fair Play rules under Mel Morris.

Where this from?

Everything the EFL wants is being leaked to the gutter press, the same gutter press who asked no questions about Ridsdale fit for purpose for a role on the EFL board, all in it together it stinks.

Share issue by Bristol City,  7/11/2019 £71 million Landsdown transferred them to himself to write off club debt, 2/6/2021 another share issue to himself £14 million to write off club debt, is this not a form of cheating to beat ffs.

Gibson transfering money from his haulage company to the football club for which the EFL have done nothing yet surely this is another form of cheating, no excuses from the EFL for they can go way back with Derby

29 minutes ago, Oldben said:

The club's projected relegation to League One will not deter Chris Kirchner

This statement (if true and by Kirchner) is a terrible thing to put in the public domain. Basically undermining the negotiation position of the administrators by saying the club will survive even if you dock us the lot! Taking away the threat of liquidation and what that would do to the EFL.

11 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

This statement (if true and by Kirchner) is a terrible thing to put in the public domain. Basically undermining the negotiation position of the administrators by saying the club will survive even if you dock us the lot! Taking away the threat of liquidation and what that would do to the EFL.

Agree, Kirchner is shouting from the rooftops without the harness to prevent him from falling, There's bidders out there...that we know, But being the loudest doesn't make you the best, Fans are now putting themselves firmly under his banner without an inkling of what infornation the Administraters have concerning all the other bidders...excluding the Easdale Brothers who mooched off with some free PR.

39 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Agree, Kirchner is shouting from the rooftops without the harness to prevent him from falling, There's bidders out there...that we know, But being the loudest doesn't make you the best, Fans are now putting themselves firmly under his banner without an inkling of what infornation the Administraters have concerning all the other bidders...excluding the Easdale Brothers who mooched off with some free PR.

But it seems Kirchner is in cahoots with Rooney. Do you think anyone who is not supported by Rooney will now pay enough to cover admin costs, MSD, football creditors and 25 of unsecureds ? Don’t know the answer btw 

I’d think that if we’re in league 1 Rooney’s contract will need to be renegotiated, because 32 will surely back out 

29 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

But it seems Kirchner is in cahoots with Rooney. Do you think anyone who is not supported by Rooney will now pay enough to cover admin costs, MSD, football creditors and 25 of unsecureds ? Don’t know the answer btw 

I’d think that if we’re in league 1 Rooney’s contract will need to be renegotiated, because 32 will surely back out 

Must be great being so ITK. ?

29 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Not sure how you arrive at that conclusion- working in cahoots with means making secret plans with. I would suggest that if Rooney doesn’t want to work with the new owner then the new owner will find someone else who will.

4 minutes ago, Arsene Titman said:

Not sure how you arrive at that conclusion- working in cahoots with means making secret plans with. I would suggest that if Rooney doesn’t want to work with the new owner then the new owner will find someone else who will.

Read that Kirchner was brought in by Stretford. And it’s been disclosed he has had discussions w Rooney. If he’s got the backing of the Rooney team, and it seems he has, then he’s going to be hard to beat. 

32 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Only Kirchner can answer those questions, We can only guess with the info we have, My thoughts are...where is Kirchner getting the cash from?, Simon Jordan says he's loaded, Then again Jordan says lots of things mostly pandering to the listeners, Kirchner on record saying "i'm no billionaire"

I'd hate a Burnley scenario where loans are taken out to buy us, But whoever buys...the money will not be gifted, It'll be a company/s being set up and monies moved around.

I'd doubt there are many football clubs who make a profit, So it's money borrowed against future developements, Several prem clubs loan against next years Sky payments, A poster today on here said Leicester lost £90m this last 2 years, Norwich seem to hold their purse stings very tightly and look where that's got them.

If league 1 looms next season, We're starting off losing millions, If promotion in the 1st year is missed then more millions are lost, More loans taken to support the club, I really can't see any sugar Daddy wanting to kiss goodbye to multi millions over a set period.

I watched Robbie Savage and Macclesfield FC on iplayer the money they were/are losing is eye watering and they're in the Northern Counties Premier League...albeit top.

They're aint a magic wand, So whoever takes the reigns had better have balls of steel and back made of granite...they're going to need it.