Tickets on sale

Foreveram

# me too, l have been to every first team game this season so far and hope to go to all the remaining games, something I have never done before all though I do not miss many. Having a bit of time on my hands I have worked out what that entails driving to every match.                                                               
home friendlies 80 miles

away friendlies 190 miles

home league cup 40 miles

away league cup 56 miles 

home championship 920 miles 

away championship 4892 miles
total 6178 miles

plus FA cup ?

Sorry Greta.

Didn’t know where to post this but I thought I’d let people know if they haven’t seen it, the stereophonics and TomJones concert in Cardiff  Friday and Saturday has now been cancelled due to Covid concerns,  100,000 people expected over two days, could well be a number of cheap hotel rooms in the next few days if people cancel. Just hope they don’t do the same with our game, although I think it’s because it’s classed as an indoor venue.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Didn’t know where to post this but I thought I’d let people know if they haven’t seen it, the stereophonics and TomJones concert in Cardiff  Friday and Saturday has now been cancelled due to Covid concerns,  100,000 people expected over two days, could well be a number of cheap hotel rooms in the next few days if people cancel. Just hope they don’t do the same with our game, although I think it’s because it’s classed as an indoor venue.

We had to stay in Monmouth because of the ridiculous prices in Cardiff. Wonder if they'll do us a transfer? ?