Tickets on sale

Foreveram

2 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

Cheers. I got confused yesterday! (Like most days.) I thought that there were only 7 seats left. But that might have just been the first block, with the next block still to go on sale.

I tried calling the premium number Derby ticket office ? (why why why), and even though it was supposed to be open, just paid for a premium call to hear that people were writing from home, and then to hear that the ticket office was closed! Ha.

(I am always happy to raise funds for HMRC and Middlesbrough??? (Joke)

Maybe we could use a non subscription number during the period when Derby doesn't get to keep any of the cash that it raises? And maybe get rid of it afterwards too?

That’s why I suggested Cardiff ?

17 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

To be fair, my question was a bit pooey!

I bought some general sale tickets - not many left it seemed!

But, it would still be good to know if some tickets are likely to be available for walk-ins on the day!

Anyone know what Cardiff tend to do?

Just phoned the Cardiff ticket office ( sounded remarkably like Stacey from Gavin and Stacey?) she said they won’t make a decision on pay on the day until Friday. I asked if they usually do and she said it depends on the club, sometimes they do and sometimes they don’t.

20 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Hope you thanked her for that wealth of information. 

To be fair she said they won’t make a decision till Friday, obviously based on information at that time ie number of tickets left, if there is only a small amount of tickets left and there is fans left without tickets then there is more potential for trouble. If there is plenty of tickets left then I assume they will be available on the day but who knows ??‍♂️

23 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

To be fair she said they won’t make a decision till Friday, obviously based on information at that time ie number of tickets left, if there is only a small amount of tickets left and there is fans left without tickets then there is more potential for trouble. If there is plenty of tickets left then I assume they will be available on the day but who knows ??‍♂️

Spoke to the Cardiff safety officer today, they are expecting around 1k - very good following all things considered. Would imagine pay on the day to be available.

21 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Just phoned the Cardiff ticket office ( sounded remarkably like Stacey from Gavin and Stacey?) she said they won’t make a decision on pay on the day until Friday. I asked if they usually do and she said it depends on the club, sometimes they do and sometimes they don’t.

A fan-orientated business.

I wanted to check the Covid rules for Cardiff, but the DCFC Away ticket link has gone.

But I found the Coventry City webpage if it helps (below). It seems much clearer then what I read on the Derby page/link, I think.

I want sure if I needed one of this lateral flow test things, but it seems that a Covid pass about double vaccines is enough, which seems a little bizarre.

https://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/2021/december/news-cardiff-city-away-match-covid-pass-information/

On 14/12/2021 at 11:52, Foreveram said:

They did that at Fulham, but the robbing barstards charged £5 extra per ticket for the privilage, talk about taking the pi$$.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets on sale for Coventry fa cup £20, general sale tickets for people with at least five years buying history and on line sales only. ( all assuming we have any football to go to in the new year.)

I think it’s worth adding that season ticket holders and those with the right level of away membership can also apply so it’s not just those with at least five years buying history. That’s how I understand it anyway.

Membership holders: today

Season ticket holders: Monday

General sale: Next Thursday