Tickets on sale

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Ken Tram said:

Do you think that there is likely to be tickets on the day, to buy at Fulham?

In the past, I could always get a ticket in the neutral area at Fulham if I was too late - but they have emailed me to tell me that they don't have it anymore ?

When tickets went off sale online on Friday they basically sold out half the allocation of 1600+ presumably leaving about 800 to sell in the ticket office . These go off sale at 4 o’clock tomorrow presumably leaving the remainder to sell at Fulham on the day. How many that will be is anybody’s guess but being a midweek game at £35 a ticket I’d be surprised if its a sell out.

40 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

When tickets went off sale online on Friday they basically sold out half the allocation of 1600+ presumably leaving about 800 to sell in the ticket office . These go off sale at 4 o’clock tomorrow presumably leaving the remainder to sell at Fulham on the day. How many that will be is anybody’s guess but being a midweek game at £35 a ticket I’d be surprised if its a sell out.

Well I would not be we had massive walk up sales.

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets now on sale for Cardiff away, covid passport required

2 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Or simply proof of a negative test result within 48 hours of the day. 

I take it the passport/neg test is required at the ground, not to actually purchase the ticket?
Does that not slow things down at the turnstiles?  Have they been doing this a while?  ?‍♂️

Not entirely sure why I'm asking.  Just inquisitive, I guess!  ?

45 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I take it the passport/neg test is required at the ground, not to actually purchase the ticket?
Does that not slow things down at the turnstiles?  Have they been doing this a while?  ?‍♂️

Not entirely sure why I'm asking.  Just inquisitive, I guess!  ?

Yes it is at the ground, you have to go through a security check first at an outer perimeter. They ask you to be there two hours before kickoff which is at 12: 30 which will be an early start for away fans. I am going down on Friday so no problem. This has been the law in Wales since early October.

14 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Yes it is at the ground, you have to go through a security check first at an outer perimeter. They ask you to be there two hours before kickoff which is at 12: 30 which will be an early start for away fans. I am going down on Friday so no problem. This has been the law in Wales since early October.

Hotels are full because of the concerts, which is same reason kick off time is so ludicrously early. We are staying in Monmouth, closest we could get without spending a fortune.

There's no way we will be there for 10.30, even so!

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Hotels are full because of the concerts, which is same reason kick off time is so ludicrously early. We are staying in Monmouth, closest we could get without spending a fortune.

There's no way we will be there for 10.30, even so!

That’s why I try and book in advance, I’m staying at the holiday inn for £188 for two nights, a few days ago it was £258 a night and is now sold out. I usually book  on a cancellation when the fixtures come out. I have five more booked for the season, looking forward to Swansea Marriott again in April.

4 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

That’s why I try and book in advance, I’m staying at the holiday inn for £188 for two nights, a few days ago it was £258 a night and is now sold out. I usually book  on a cancellation when the fixtures come out. I have five more booked for the season, looking forward to Swansea Marriott again in April.

We only went to the Marriott when we met you, as a special treat for my hubby's birthday. Can't afford them sort of rates on a regular basis! 

13 minutes ago, angieram said:

We only went to the Marriott when we met you, as a special treat for my hubby's birthday. Can't afford them sort of rates on a regular basis! 

Friday to Sunday £105 a night or £139 marina view, next room to Tom Lawrence, you know you want to.? ps that’s senior discount, you have to be 62 or over.