Tickets on sale

Foreveram

50 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Do Stoke tickets look like they're going to sell out before general sale? Just asking as I'm hoping to get a couple for me and my gf as a christmas present. 

And can I ask please, do you think that there will be on-the-day tickets at Cardiff?

I've got relatives in Wales who want me to organise the tickets.

I don't know how many I can get with my Fan ID, or if on-the-day tickets is the only option.

Thanks.

26 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

@DarkFruitsRam7, calling @DarkFruitsRam7.

Come in, @DarkFruitsRam7, over.

To be fair, my question was a bit pooey!

27 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

What is meant by "Block 120 (WC supporters only)"?

I bought some general sale tickets - not many left it seemed!

But, it would still be good to know if some tickets are likely to be available for walk-ins on the day!

Anyone know what Cardiff tend to do?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

@DarkFruitsRam7, calling @DarkFruitsRam7.

Come in, @DarkFruitsRam7, over.

To be fair, my question was a bit pooey!

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

What is meant by "Block 120 (WC supporters only)"?

I bought some general sale tickets - not many left it seemed!

But, it would still be good to know if some tickets are likely to be available for walk-ins on the day!

Just a reminder ...

Don't forget the NHS App / Covid Passport if you're going to Wales on Saturday for the Cardiff game!

I have just done the NHS App registration, and it says that it can take 24 hours to process, but maybe it can take longer than that?!

So, don't forget, or leave it until the last minute!!! 

Edited by Ken Tram

6 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

I asked a bloke I know who’s a season ticket holder at Cardiff, he said there’s normally a pay on the day option for the home end. Not sure about away fans. The club will announce it later in the week if that is an option I would think. Sorry if that’s not much help.

24 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

Just a reminder ...

Don't forget the NHS App / Covid Passport if you're going to Wales on Saturday for the Cardiff game!

I have just done the NHS App registration, and it says that it can take 24 hours to process, but maybe it can take longer than that?!

So, don't forget, or leave it until the last minute!!! 

Woo woo. It took less than an hour for the App to show. I presume that we will need the "domestic" one and not the "international one.

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I asked a bloke I know who’s a season ticket holder at Cardiff, he said there’s normally a pay on the day option for the home end. Not sure about away fans. The club will announce it later in the week if that is an option I would think. Sorry if that’s not much help.

Thanks. I appreciate the news.

6 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

And can I ask please, do you think that there will be on-the-day tickets at Cardiff?

I've got relatives in Wales who want me to organise the tickets.

I don't know how many I can get with my Fan ID, or if on-the-day tickets is the only option.

Thanks.

I don’t think we will sell our full allocation, but I can’t find any information about paying on the day. Might be worth giving Cardiff a ring.

10 hours ago, Kingpin said:

What do you get for 80?

Place at a shared table, multicourse casual dining experience,tea coffee and hot chocolate served at half time, cash bar. Premium direct access balcony match seating on the south west corner alongside the away end. Think I’ll go to the pub.

12 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I don’t think we will sell our full allocation, but I can’t find any information about paying on the day. Might be worth giving Cardiff a ring.

Cheers. I got confused yesterday! (Like most days.) I thought that there were only 7 seats left. But that might have just been the first block, with the next block still to go on sale.

I tried calling the premium number Derby ticket office ? (why why why), and even though it was supposed to be open, just paid for a premium call to hear that people were writing from home, and then to hear that the ticket office was closed! Ha.

(I am always happy to raise funds for HMRC and Middlesbrough??? (Joke)

Maybe we could use a non subscription number during the period when Derby doesn't get to keep any of the cash that it raises? And maybe get rid of it afterwards too?