Tickets on sale

Foreveram

1 minute ago, StaffsRam said:

I doubt many of us will have seen a day like it. Playoff finals, home semi finals, the Palace promotion game, none of them will compare to this would be my guess!

Hope you're right.

I suspect the 1 month EFL extension will dampen the intended spirit a little, as this is no longer looking like "Potentially our last ever game if...", but hopefully we'll all be thinking along the lines of "Hey... We're here now... Let's damn well make the most of it".

Gotta give it our best shot.  This time, there really will be cameras at PPS!  ?

?

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Hope you're right.

I suspect the 1 month EFL extension will dampen the intended spirit a little, as this is no longer looking like "Potentially our last ever game if...", but hopefully we'll all be thinking along the lines of "Hey... We're here now... Let's damn well make the most of it".

Gotta give it our best shot.  This time, there really will be cameras at PPS!  ?

?

Even with the stay of execution I would expect emotions to be running high. I would expect the mood to be fiercely defiant, and I don’t think yesterday’s news will dampen that in the slightest. I don’t remember the fan base being this galvanised and united in many a year! ??

Current summary . Which stand will finish first.

Northstand 136 tickets left. Making a very strong finish after an appaling start.

East stand 23 tickets left. looked destined to finish first but seems to have pulled up.

West stand 94 tickets left. A strong contender.

North east corner 285 tickets left. An outsider looking destined to finish last.

North West corner 69 tickets left(who actually chooses to sit here when there are still spaces in other parts of the ground). Could this be a surprise contender.

26 minutes ago, WestStandStartTheBounce said:

Current summary . Which stand will finish first.

Northstand 136 tickets left. Making a very strong finish after an appaling start.

East stand 23 tickets left. looked destined to finish first but seems to have pulled up.

West stand 94 tickets left. A strong contender.

North east corner 285 tickets left. An outsider looking destined to finish last.

North West corner 69 tickets left(who actually chooses to sit here when there are still spaces in other parts of the ground). Could this be a surprise contender.

607. Coyr

1 hour ago, sage said:

If I confessed how many times I've looked at this thread in the last few days I fear I would be sectioned 

The amount of times I've refreshed the tickets page on the website is getting a bit silly now.

Although the first time I refreshed all the black shaded out areas had all gone and it was saying 1000s of tickets left. I thought 'WTF has happened', and then I realised I'd clicked into the Hull game ?