Ravel Morrison - overrated?

TheHomunculusLives

To be honest I believe that Ravel now needs a steady wage and wants to be close to home. He hasn’t set the world alight with his performances.

Previously to us he has moved around a lot. I think he has now realised he needs to cut out the rubbish and keep his head now to get settled as he is in his late 20s.

I really hoped he would smash the league and embarrass teams but it hasn’t happened yet.

4 hours ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

Watson plays in the position Liam Thompson does. He’s been tried further up the pitch and it doesn’t suit him.

Agree Watson should not be too high up. But haven’t they combined well in midfield in the U23s? (honest question, I’ve not seen them enough) 

3 hours ago, Rev said:

Love it when they refer to ronaldo as man u developed youngster..he was already known everywhere and wanted by all the top clubs as well as playing champions league football..

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, RodleyRam said:

Has the ability to create something from nothing. Doesn't do it often enough and prone to go missing. If he wins us 3 points at some point with a moment of genius, it could well be worth it but I don't think he offers enough consistently.

His age belies his experience. But he definitely has the ability.