Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

5 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

Not strictly true. I mean obviously if we win loads of games the chances are others wouldn’t and we’d stay up but officially it’s not in our hands….we need to better two other teams results….

If we won all of our remaining games then we would overhaul other teams though not necessarily Hull or Reading. 

To be fair, it was expected that Reading would win tonight, new manager in will give them the bounce especially with home game against Birmingham. They have Blackpool away next followed by home to Millwall, then it's game on with Forest, Bournemouth and Blackburn to play in their last 3 fixtures in March.

It just means we need to win tomorrow to keep the pressure on.

1 hour ago, jono said:

My equivocation over Reading is based on their squad which has some big hitters. Catching them is the primary goal right now but I’d like others to be reachable in case they start living up to their ability level … maybe I’m not focussed enough on today but I always like a plan B. Who knows ?

Plan b is a Brum equaliser but I’m open to other suggestions right now ??

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

We’re running out of games to catch the rest.

I don’t think we will reach 42 points personally. I don’t think we are good enough despite to amazing efforts so far. Without the points deduction that would be 63 over the season which is top half. Despite our efforts we’d only be looking 15th or 16th without the deduction, which is still fantastic given the restraints.

Hull are already on 34 points. I can’t see them not winning another couple of games despite how bad I think they are. I mean they just picked up back to back draws at Sheffield United and QPR, two top six sides. They’ve beaten Bournemouth and Blackburn this year too. If they were that bad they wouldn’t be picking up such results.

Reading are our only hope but with a £9m striker in Lucas Joao now back fit they will win games too.

Are you related to Jourdan

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

If we won all of our remaining games then we would overhaul other teams though not necessarily Hull or Reading. 

Eh?

If we match the results of Peterborough Reading and Hull and Peterborough win their game in hand we finish 2nd bottom. 

It’s not in our hands. Although the likelihood is and the form book would say we are more likely to pick up points than all three of those teams….with the possible exception of Reading going on the last four days!!