Curtis Davies - Signed 1 year contract

Gaspode

33 minutes ago, Kinder said:

He’s approaching cult hero status for me. Put his body on the line last game of the season and has now signed for (comparative) peanuts. I get the feeling he has a real affinity for the club and wants to help out. He’s a genuinely good human being.

Signed a waiver absolving the club of responsibility if he got injured didn’t he?

That mans a proper footballer…..gutted that so many in our fan base have been so critical of him!

Edited by Ramarena
Typo

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

He put his body and potentially the rest of whatever is left of his career on the line to come on for the last 10 minutes against Wednesday and help us hang on to survival.

We haven't had many modern day heroes to shout about at Derby recently, but he'll always be remembered as one. I'm glad he's still here.

Remember going to the friendly at Northampton after both him and Hudds signed. 

From day one you could see his authority and his passion. It's a shame he isn't ten years younger and that his body has started catching up with him, but I am glad he is a ram.

Similarly, Hudds has the turning circle of a tank and was easily outpaced but I don't think I've ever seen someone with his vision and passing ability play for Derby.  We could do with him now.