Bobby Duncan

Animal is a Ram

3 hours ago, FrostedRam said:

None of the under 23s will be given a chance as we have no more spaces to allocate until we sell. 

That should only be the case for the next 2/3 games. Once the accounts are in we should be able to play Cashin and LThompson... maybe in time for the cup?

12 hours ago, IslandExile said:

He's being given a chance.... On loan at Tranmere.

2 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

That's good. Hadn't heard that. See how he goes. 

I may have dreamt it. I've been searching for the source of the news but cannot find it.
Please can someone confirm or deny it. Thanks.

16 hours ago, IslandExile said:

I may have dreamt it. I've been searching for the source of the news but cannot find it.

16 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Looks like it was randommer BS on Twitter trying to start rumours

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/Derby-county-transfer-duncan-plymouth-5854689

excellent Steve Nicholson line explaining that if Plymouth loaned him till January but then he returned to us, having played league football - he would then count against our ‘official player list’. 

therefore we need him out for a season (or just out). Short term loans don’t work for any of our under 23s. 

2 minutes ago, California Ram. said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/Derby-county-transfer-duncan-plymouth-5854689

excellent Steve Nicholson line explaining that if Plymouth loaned him till January but then he returned to us, having played league football - he would then count against our ‘official player list’. 

therefore we need him out for a season (or just out). Short term loans don’t work for any of our under 23s. 

Transfer deadline today, so looks likely we are stuck with him until January then.

2 minutes ago, California Ram. said:

What a sideshow we've made of things, between the club and the EFL.

Young players can't get the development they require, either here or on loan.

You'd like to see common sense applied to such things, but it's in short supply it seems. 

39 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Wow! We're worried about him coming back in January as a player of professional standing! DET: "Had he gone on loan until January and played first-team football he would have returned as a player of 'professional standing'."

Embargo isn't just for Christmas!!!

Good point. I hadn't considered it like that. As you say if we are genuinely concerned about a short term loan, then we must assume the embargo will not be going away any time soon ☹️

53 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Wow! We're worried about him coming back in January as a player of professional standing! DET: "Had he gone on loan until January and played first-team football he would have returned as a player of 'professional standing'."

Embargo isn't just for Christmas!!!

And what if we already had 23 registered?