Has Shay Given up?

Maybe i imagined it since i can't find any news about it, but i thought he left us end of last season

Edit: only thing i could find was a thread on here started by @Ibby that said he was leaving

Edited by GenBr

====CORNER FLAG====
DCFC Welcomes back Kevin Poole as goalkeeper coach and backup keeper.

Kevin says “I am looking forward to working with David Marshall for next year and pushing him hard for the gloves. Young Roos I think has great potential but is best served with a loan spell which I am confident of arranging with my many contracts in the game”

6 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

====CORNER FLAG====

Kevin says “I am looking forward to working with David Marshall for next year and pushing him hard for the gloves. Young Roos I think has great potential but is best served with a loan spell which I am confident of arranging with my many contracts in the game”

Don't tell Mad Mick Camp ! 

9 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

====CORNER FLAG====

Shay Given moved on from goalkeeping coach to becoming one of our myriad other coaches, hence having people like Poole in as well, though I thought Jason Pearcey had the top goalkeeping role. I presume Given is still with us.

34 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

====CORNER FLAG====

Are you being genuine? Kev Poole must be at least 57!!

On 13/07/2021 at 23:16, Inverurie Ram said:

I remember seeing @Owen87ITKinterviewing Shay Given towards the end of last season with Shay discussing moving on and taking some time out of football etc. I can't find the video on RamsTV anymore. I think it was part of the Any Given Sunday videos, where they both looked back on Shay's career. I don't think it was a dream.

Where the link to it thanks.

On 13/07/2021 at 23:16, Inverurie Ram said:

I remember seeing @Owen87ITKinterviewing Shay Given towards the end of last season with Shay discussing moving on and taking some time out of football etc. I can't find the video on RamsTV anymore. I think it was part of the Any Given Sunday videos, where they both looked back on Shay's career. I don't think it was a dream.

Come on mate, when you stop posting videos on here we know we’re all doomed.

4 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

So Shay didn’t work out as goalkeeping coach so we made him a different coach? Can’t make it up

What are you making up? Someone is deemed more fitted for one job than another and you throw a hissy fit?