Message to the players and mel

B4ev6is

Well to the Derby players we all got your backs if we remain in the champership you are gonner have to fight with everything you have but mostly stick it to efl and say to them throw what ever you throw at us we gonner get back up.

Now to mel you need keep fighting and fighting till efl final release they can not and will not win. Us the fans have your back on this just send the word and we shall start a massive protest against the efl and make the world lesson to how wrong you are doing to us we shall never never ever ever give up on our team and you shall never never ever ever stop loving our club.

18 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well to the Derby players we all got your backs if we remain in the champership you are gonner have to fight with everything you have but mostly stick it to efl and say to them throw what ever you throw at us we gonner get back up.

Now to mel you need keep fighting and fighting till efl final release they can not and will not win. Us the fans have your back on this just send the word and we shall start a massive protest against the efl and make the world lesson to how wrong you are doing to us we shall never never ever ever give up on our team and you shall never never ever ever stop loving our club.

This is what ive been waiting for , a rallying cry from B4, stick it to the EFL boys , COYR

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I just wish I could face efl and who ever else on that panel see them dare dock us points I am telling you I would give them peace of my mind and tell them how much I hate them and rest city Derby do as well.

You do know the panel and the EFL are separate bodies. What would you tell the panel B4?

The truth that efl have it in for Derby and Derby played by the book and mel even asked them if he could sell pp and way he did it and they said yes and even those accounts and certain things against gibson and efl to look into there books as they spent way more than we ever have.

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I just wish I could face efl and who ever else on that panel see them dare dock us points I am telling you I would give them peace of my mind and tell them how much I hate them and rest city Derby do as well.

we’ll stay in the championship and we won’t  be relegated after next season - even if we get a points deduction. Curtis’ interview was pretty steely and suggests the players are dealing well with the turmoil. We need his sort of leadership on the pitch and in the dressing room - there’s nothing like being under siege to bring out the best. Rooney will be working now on getting some good loanees I reckon (some of last seasons’ will return) and there are two scenarios: we’re under new owners which must now be a good thing. Or if we’re not, the players will rise to the challenge. 
But that’s what we need to focus on, not the EeffingL. 
next season we survive. After that we will thrive under new ownership.