The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

Day

10 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Is it me, or is Harry Kane utterly useless so far in this tournament? 

Hes looked half arsed in both games now, keeps getting easily pushed off the ball, looks a bit pathetic 

Yeah, no service and hasn't look interested in the game and a half so far.

Sterling was only saved because of his goal in the last match, running about but no end product again here.

6/10s all round, give in 10 mins in the second half then shake it up. Not good enough atm.

Edited by maxjam

12 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

To do what he's doing. And he's doing it well.

Lol! That is so funny. Stand on the toes of the centre-halves. Point, although not as much as last game. Pass the ball backwards and sideways. ?

11 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Is it me, or is Harry Kane utterly useless so far in this tournament? 

Hes looked half arsed in both games now, keeps getting easily pushed off the ball, looks a bit pathetic 

He wants to play deep too much. Why can't he just get up front and 'lead the line'? Too simple a strategy.

Just now, TexasRam said:

Boring Southgate, playing 2 DM against Scotland FFS. Get Grelish on for Rice or Philips and go at them. 

Oooh controversial. Rice is doing what he does doncha know! Grealish is the new Alexander-Arnold. ?

Just now, TexasRam said:

Boring Southgate, playing 2 DM against Scotland FFS. Get Grelish on for Rice or Philips and go at them. 

100% Gilmours terrified and Grant Hanley is 75 years old, we need to be so much quicker and direct on the ball

I'm glad others think Kane's contribution is rubbish. I didn't know whether he was beyond criticism like Bale, Ronaldo etc

I'd swap with Scotlands forwards right now. The QPR donkey has contributed more. 

Wake up you lazy bar steward

Never got the hype about England at the World Cup. We were virtually gifted a semi final slot and had to beat a team below us in the rankings to get to the final, but failed.

When you look at France, Belgium, Italy, Portugal, The Netherlands and even Wales they all look far better than us.

We may get out of the group but we are boring to watch. I think our players are over-hyped.

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oooh controversial. Rice is doing what he does doncha know! Grealish is the new Alexander-Arnold. ?

All this talent and we give it Southgate to manage, how very English of us ? 

2 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

We may get out of the group but we are boring to watch. I think our players are over-hyped.

They're not overhyped, they do it week in week out in the premier League for some of the best teams in the world. We're just not playing well enough as a unit. We're not brave enough, we pass it around predictably. We need someone to just run at Scotland and get their defenders turning. The gaps will soon open up.