The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

Day

49 minutes ago, David said:

Thought Denmark might have been subdued, but it’s the opposite. 

Same, 1-2 down but giving Belgium a good game - just hit the bar as well.  Running out of time to grab a point now though.

got the netherlands austria game on and it's having a good start. It's been a really entertaining euros i think so far which has been good to see as it could have been quite boring given the long season players have endured. I'm not sure there has been a 0-0 draw yet has there? Great to see proper crowds back in the grounds too. 

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

got the netherlands austria game on and it's having a good start. It's been a really entertaining euros i think so far which has been good to see as it could have been quite boring given the long season players have endured. I'm not sure there has been a 0-0 draw yet has there? Great to see proper crowds back in the grounds too. 

Been one 0-0 I think. But the standard has been very good. 

12 minutes ago, Grimbeard said:

Just before the Netherlands/Austria kick off, the commentator said that UEFA were monitoring the BBC's output due to something said by Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink. Anyone know what that's all about? Or did I imagine it?

No not imagined. They were just trying to prove their importance, saying look who's watching our channel.