The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

Day

Why don’t they just do corners like that every time? That’s was a really weird last 2 mins. 

they were something like 5 on 2, weren’t sure whether they should just jog it into the corner, but could easily finish it there, which caused them to hesitate and miss. 

then the corner, it’s like ‘we’ll I’ve got it now, now what do I do, might as well take this player on, oh, now I’m in front of the goal, might as well shoot. Oh it’s another corner and we’re past the time, what do we do now, might as well take this player on again.’ Then I guess instinct kicks in, and ‘oh look, we’ve scored.’

it just all seemed so easy in the last 2 mins.

7 minutes ago, David said:

Gonna have another open bus tour and DVD for getting out the group stage aren’t they? ?

Assume you mean when they got to the semis - as far as little old England have got in the last 55 years in major competitions?

You're not usually this sour - someone knicked your beer?

37 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

He tasted brains beer and it's, understandably, made him hate wales

I nearly got a right kicking in 2017 I think when I visited my mate Canadian Dan in Cardiff and we went to see Cardiff v man City. 

We stopped in a little back street pub on the way to the stadium and I asked for 2 pints. 

When the barman served them and said "that's £3.40" I said "no mate, I had TWO beers". 

Cue silence as deafening as the slaughtered lamb in an American werewolf in London ?

3 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I nearly got a right kicking in 2017 I think when I visited my mate Canadian Dan in Cardiff and we went to see Cardiff v man City. 

We stopped in a little back street pub on the way to the stadium and I asked for 2 pints. 

When the barman served them and said "that's £3.40" I said "no mate, I had TWO beers". 

Cue silence as deafening as the slaughtered lamb in an American werewolf in London ?

£3.40 for two pints isn't bad for Cardiff.

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Assume you mean when they got to the semis - as far as little old England have got in the last 55 years in major competitions?

You're not usually this sour - someone knicked your beer?

Not sour, just highly amused by a DVD and open bus tour for reaching a semi final ?