Henry Gabay

Bubbles

13 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You are right in most of everything you said in your emails above, but come on, yes, it would be an absolute priority to ensure any registered charge is removed upon being satisfied. From a practical lending perspective, where a further advance might be required, it would be important in terms of security prioritisation. MSD would certainly have wanted to see the charge satisfied, unless they have accepted a second legal charge for their advance.  Equally any potential investor, be it the Sheikh, the Spaniard, or Uncle Tom Cobley would want to see a satisfied charge removed if the underlying debt had been repaid. As I have never said, the great unwashed and Kieran Maguire should stay away from companies house until they've proven they understand the data.

No argument, I'm just trying to stick to facts so that when some other numptee posts something on Twitter, we can at least understand it. - I don't know which companies are including in the sale, which debts are associated with these, how they are being settled.

To be honest, I don't think most of us would be too surprised if a) The charge hasn't been satisfied in full or b) Mel hasn't got round to registering it. Who knows.

20 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You are right in most of everything you said in your emails above, but come on, yes, it would be an absolute priority to ensure any registered charge is removed upon being satisfied. From a practical lending perspective, where a further advance might be required, it would be important in terms of security prioritisation. MSD would certainly have wanted to see the charge satisfied, unless they have accepted a second legal charge for their advance.  Equally any potential investor, be it the Sheikh, the Spaniard, or Uncle Tom Cobley would want to see a satisfied charge removed if the underlying debt had been repaid. As I have never said, the great unwashed and Kieran Maguire should stay away from companies house until they've proven they understand the data.

Disappointed with this post. Didn't realise you were one of them*.

*finance geeks**

**only joking, you finance geeks will inherit the football world

3 minutes ago, ShoreRam said:

No argument, I'm just trying to stick to facts so that when some other numptee posts something on Twitter, we can at least understand it. - I don't know which companies are including in the sale, which debts are associated with these, how they are being settled.

To be honest, I don't think most of us would be too surprised if a) The charge hasn't been satisfied in full or b) Mel hasn't got round to registering it. Who knows.

? 

Quite an important company is Gellaw as I am prety sure it owns the investment in the Stadium. If I was the owner of that investment I would want to ensure that any registered charges on a fully satisfied debt were removed pdq.

10 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

?

Quite an important company is Gellaw as I am prety sure it owns the investment in the Stadium. If I was the owner of that investment I would want to ensure that any registered charges on a fully satisfied debt were removed pdq.

Sorry to quote myself, but just one other thing, to be fair to Mel regarding the range of possibilities. Another possible scenario is that the debt to Gabay is fully repaid, and the only debt is to MSD, who have the later dated registered legal charge. A deed of priority could have been agreed by all parties whereby the MSD charge is given prioritisation, and the Gabay charge has been left in place as it leaves the option for Mel to revert to him at some future date to obtain new funding from him, albeit ranking after the MSD debt.  I don't think you can be a geek at 59 @ariotofmyown Old fart is perhaps more apt.

48 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Sorry to quote myself, but just one other thing, to be fair to Mel regarding the range of possibilities. Another possible scenario is that the debt to Gabay is fully repaid, and the only debt is to MSD, who have the later dated registered legal charge. A deed of priority could have been agreed by all parties whereby the MSD charge is given prioritisation, and the Gabay charge has been left in place as it leaves the option for Mel to revert to him at some future date to obtain new funding from him, albeit ranking after the MSD debt.  I don't think you can be a geek at 59 @ariotofmyown Old fart is perhaps more apt.

Which company owns the Academy/Moor Farm? Is there a charge against it?

This is the latest charge against the ground that I can see - dated 11 Aug 2020

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11422836/filing-history/MzI3NTA4MjQ3M2FkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

An awful lot of redactions in the final section - wonder what is being hidden there?

And what is the significance in Unit 10, Dunton Close, Derby  which forms part of the charge? 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Which company owns the Academy/Moor Farm? Is there a charge against it?

I guess the ‘club’ company as that asset has not been sold to another Morris vehicle as far as I know. I would also guess yes that there is both a fixed and floating charge over the assets of the club. Sorry Roy I’m not really into the nitty gritty detail of this, but just like to give my two pennies worth on bigger picture matters when I think they might be informative ?. Up the Rams

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I guess the ‘club’ company as that asset has not been sold to another Morris vehicle as far as I know. I would also guess yes that there is both a fixed and floating charge over the assets of the club. Sorry Roy I’m not really into the nitty gritty detail of this, but just like to give my two pennies worth on bigger picture matters when I think they might be informative ?. Up the Rams

Disappointed with your lack of financial knowledge commitment ? Cheers. #COYR

13 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11422836/filing-history/MzI3NTA4MjQ3M2FkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

An awful lot of redactions in the final section - wonder what is being hidden there?

And what is the significance in Unit 10, Dunton Close, Derby  which forms part of the charge? 

Has anyone seen Gibson recently?

18 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Its where we are going to play our football when the EFL ultimately demote us into the Indoor Futsal League.

https://www.movehut.co.uk/property/485268-10-dunton-close-Derby

I see of the interest of the Singhs in the property. All together now.

Edited by i-Ram

11 hours ago, Bubbles said:

This doesn’t look good.

Not getting this, as far as I’m aware that doesn’t show he ‘owns’ any of the club, and what is the reference to ‘old charge’ and ‘new charge’ they’re both the same date but they’re linked to different companies, 1142 2836 0001 is on Gellaw Newco 202 and 1142 0460 0001 is on Gellaw Newco 204.

Gellaw Newco 204 is the ‘Persons with significant control’ of Gellaw Newco 202.

1 hour ago, Stive Pesley said:

Google street view has no signage up at unit 10... but Unit 8 next door is showing "Derventio Autocentre"!

No idea how up to date Google street view is, and no idea whether that "Derventio" is pure coincidence?

3 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

Pretty sure that’s the closet that all the skeletons are hidden in. It’s just about big enough. 

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Google street view has no signage up at unit 10... but Unit 8 next door is showing "Derventio Autocentre"!

No idea how up to date Google street view is, and no idea whether that "Derventio" is pure coincidence?

I seem to remember this being a rented store where the banners and what not are kept. It was examined on Twitter by @DERBY5HIRE before he started using the Derby Dounty account. 

5 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I was thinking (in part because of the interest rate and because it came later) that MSD ranked second. If that’s right, and if Gabay had been repaid, MSD would insist on removal of the Gabay charge from the register 

also, one reason that was cited for the Sheikh-delay was that some consent or other was needed from the Gabay company but they could not get it because it was tied up in the insolvency. That also suggests Gabay has not been repaid