Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

A horribly cynical person would suggest that pushing the potential blackmail theory into the media gives a much more palatable explanation of events to the missus than the alternative. 

Fortunately I'm not that person. 

There's enough pictures out there to tell the story.

15 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

So he shouldn’t have got involved then. That’s my argument

There were then injuries!!! That’s my point!!

Several in fact. The alternative was maybe not to put on 11v11s which most will know even if they’re not match practices you need 11v11 for realism and to work tactically.

Im presuming he made up one of the ‘alternative’ 11 and was on a defending side? I’m guessing ?‍♂️

19 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

No but it’s out there that he himself caused it. Percy and Sky Sports confirmed. I don’t like him you are right, and he is also guilty 

So let’s get It straight, You have NOT seen the tackle, so you are speculating on something you have 100% NOT seen.? 

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

So let’s get It straight, You have NOT seen the tackle, so you are speculating on something you have 100% NOT seen.? 

I'm getting confused with all this talk of terrible tackle and pictures..... 

Are we still in those young slappers hotel room in Manchester or somewhere else.... ?

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Have you seen the tackle. I’m speculating on a reliable journalist. You’ve lost the whole argument and you’re clutching at straws. He has caused it. It’s out there. You can go on and on about me not seeing it but at the end of the day he’s caused it 

2 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Have you seen the tackle. I’m speculating on a reliable journalist. You’ve lost the whole argument and you’re clutching at straws. He has caused it. It’s out there. You can go on and on about me not seeing it but at the end of the day he’s caused it 

So, just so I am straight on It all, you haven’t seen It. Ok, that’s good enough for me. 

2 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

I think the hotel incident and Knight tackle are a distraction……..Macca is totally right, judge our Manager on results……..

Just now, paintingstandsatderby said:

There seems to be loads of discussion on Rooney causing Knights injury. ....Does it actually matter??? Could have been any other player in any other tackle. It's football and injuries are part and parcel of it.

Yeah I agree it's a non story really

Also it’s kinda interesting that Rooney’s name was leaked out as the one who caused the training ground injury to Knight, someone from within the club told John Percy that is what happened rather than a training ground injury.

Maybe it suggests unrest somewhere within the club about Rooneys tenure? Understand it’s pure speculation, but just trying to read between the lines 

8 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Also it’s kinda interesting that Rooney’s name was leaked out as the one who caused the training ground injury to Knight, someone from within the club told John Percy that is what happened rather than a training ground injury.

Maybe it suggests unrest somewhere within the club about Rooneys tenure? Understand it’s pure speculation, but just trying to read between the lines 

It'd been floating round twitter for at least a few days before Percy tweeted it.