Show of Support - meet near the statue Match Day at 1pm

sage

10 minutes ago, sage said:

Walking away from the ground now. Not many fans here, but we made some noise and most players acknowledged us. Lawrence had his head down and didn't spot our position. 

Rooney gave a thumbs up and sent a message out via a steward that him and the players appreciate our support and dedication. 

Walking away from PPS with your heads held high.

... Let that soak in... It could be a while before you get that feeling again!  ? 

?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, sage said:

Walking away from the ground now. Not many fans here, but we made some noise and most players acknowledged us. Lawrence had his head down and didn't spot our position. 

Rooney gave a thumbs up and sent a message out via a steward that him and the players appreciate our support and dedication. 

❤️???

7 minutes ago, RamontheMoor said:

Hopefully Rooney uses you guys in his team talk and tells them to be just as passionate. If we win today, you guys can have all the credit.....and you'll probably get a job as a coach ?

or at least a minibus.

53 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

For non-locals and/or those not aware, this "Ring of steel" has been cordoning off this area for a good long while now.

Most definitely not wishing to belittle today's gathering, (quite the opposite ? ?), but would hate for folk to think that the club had gone to all this trouble late last night, in readiness for today's horde of eight!  ?

Not been past the ground much recently, and when I have I've been concentrating on the crap drivers around me ?

43 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Did the boo’ing crew turn up? Was there a stand off of a Mexican nature?

Apparently some disgruntled yoof turned up at 12 when no one was there and the Police shooed them away.

52 minutes ago, sage said:

Had all intentions of going today, even made an excuse that I was gonna take my lad to JD to buy something.  However the last week of nights caught up with me and I didn’t wake up till 13.30.  Slept in and missed it, story of my life.

Pleased some of you made it.  If we win you can definitely take the credit ?????

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

That worked wonders didn't it 

At least they tried, Tyler.

Whether you agree with it or not, every single fan who went down today was trying to help that team. Give that that extra 10% or whatever it is.

It's not their fault that these players, and that management team, let them down once again

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

At least they tried, Tyler.

Whether you agree with it or not, every single fan who went down today was trying to help that team. Give that that extra 10% or whatever it is.

It's not their fault that these players, and that management team, let them down once again

Yes agreed not knocking them it's the predictably of it, it's so ducking boring. It's tedious picking over the same deficiencies week after week after week as nauseam discussing the same crap week after week having to listen to the tripe coming out of Rooney's gob match after match with no bearing on the outcome on the game.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but I wised up weeks ago why can't anyone else at the club see this.

4 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yes agreed not knocking them it's the predictably of it, it's so ducking boring. It's tedious picking over the same deficiencies week after week after week as nauseam discussing the same crap week after week having to listen to the tripe coming out of Rooney's gob match after match with no bearing on the outcome on the game.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but I wised up weeks ago why can't anyone else at the club see this.

I had to read that twice before I realised it wasn't a self critique of your posts. ? 

Archived