Festival and Gig Tickets

Bob Mash

1 hour ago, admira said:

Heading to Bestival later today. Not all the music is really 'my bag' but you have to keep the Mrs happy too!

image.thumb.png.5e94ec9d68eb2c91629a9ad9405d6ea6.png

Blimey. You will have to pick through that like a cannibal buffet!

Got some tickets for my kids and I to see Dylan in Nottingham in November. Saw him a few times in early 2000s, obviously different to the 60/70s but still pretty special.

I've warned my kids but they have listening to Rough & Rowdy Ways and like it.

Not been to the Motorpoint Arena before. Any good or standard arena? Parking ok?

Gonna combine it with home match vs Plymouth the next day. So good, if rather expensive, weekend!

10 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Got some tickets for my kids and I to see Dylan in Nottingham in November. Saw him a few times in early 2000s, obviously different to the 60/70s but still pretty special.

Not been to the Motorpoint Arena before. Any good or standard arena? Parking ok?

Gonna combine it with home match vs Plymouth the next day. So good, if rather expensive, weekend!

It's just a standard arena, nothing to moan about the venue itself, but parking isn't fantastic in the area.

I tend to go for the Sneinton Market car park, it's not silly expensive like the multistorey close by, but is about a 10-15min walk, possibly a bit longer depending on your kids ages. https://maps.app.goo.gl/qoq56sv6evvXfiGy5

On 15/08/2024 at 06:05, admira said:

I’m actually quite intrigued to see Dean Friedman! 

I once saw him come out on stage at The Robin, Bilston after Half Man Half Biscuit had just finished playing The b****** Son Of Dean Friedman and proceed to play a song about Nigel Blackwell being a half human/half biscuit hybrid. It was a truly surreal moment 😲

On 14/08/2024 at 22:37, ariotofmyown said:

Standard Arena, sound can be a bit hit and miss though that may be less of an issue with Dylan.

46 minutes ago, Day said:

If it’s a full stadium tour, should get some, I’d imagine Etihad and Wembley will be on the list.

"Various reports suggest the band are set to play 10 nights at Wembley Stadium and 10 at Manchester’s Heaton Park."

59 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

"Various reports suggest a sudden surge in Oasis fans applying to remortgage their house in order to afford tickets and accommodation"

Some might say Whatever!  D'you know what I mean?

Blimey... 3 Oasis Titles in one punpost... And I ain't remotely a fan!  Thanks Google.  😁