Relegation watch

Spanish

4 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

We play Huddersfield, Forest and Coventry in three of our next four.

We also have to play Luton, Birmingham, Millwall and Sheff Wed at home before the end of the season.

If we blow it from here, serious questions would have to be asked.

Do you think we will blow it?

So after today, I think the next two games will set the tone for the rest of the season. The season is at somewhat of a tipping point.

If we win the next two, you would have to think confidence will be too great for us not to pick up the remaining three to five wins that would see us safe.

But if we lose or draw the next two, then we have three tricky away games on the spin to follow. It is easy to see how things could unravel from there.

Time for us to step up and deliver next week and allow everyone to breathe easy.

17 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

We play Huddersfield, Forest and Coventry in three of our next four.

We also have to play Luton, Birmingham, Millwall and Sheff Wed at home before the end of the season.

If we blow it from here, serious questions would have to be asked.

Edited by Tamworthram

1 hour ago, StrawHillRam said:

We are back in trouble again

To be fair, we were never out of it. We have done well to get we’re we are. 15 points from 21 is a healthy return. Go back to the start of the year and I would have taken were we are now. Plus all the teams below are going to win games, it’s up to us to make sure we concentrate on our results and we will be ok if we do that.

1 minute ago, Ramley Apple said:

I think we'll be fine from here. No way are we as bad as Rotherham, Weds, Brum or Coventry, despite good results for the latter two today.

We'll be OK. Just need to beat the goons next week.

I have been quite impressed with Coventry, couple of decent players in Hamer and a chap called O’Hare..

37 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Do you think we will blow it?

We really shouldn’t. There is a path to safety. We could all map out the six or seven games we could win and stay up.

But you just never know with this team, about whether they will be able to hold their nerve. The whole season is on a knife edge.

It is easy to see us winning three or four of our next five and wondering what all the fuss was about, but it is also quite conceivable that we will lose three or four of our next five and be in a real pickle.

I wish I had your confidence, but personally I won’t feel secure about us until we are cruising on 50 plus points.

Edited by Jourdan

Just now, jimtastic56 said:

This situation always looked like going down to the last 3 games , but this next week is massive. I just wonder if we should settle for one or two draws ? Wayne seems to go win or bust .eg Rotherham away.

I would be happy with 4 points, beat Udders and get a point with Florist ?