v Luton (h) Matchday Thread

Parsnip

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The joy of supporting Derby County is you never know. 

Byrne's first cross might land on a forward's head and sail into the net. 

Heads and shoulders lift. The team starts pinging it around and suddenly we look like a team again. 

And no, I haven't been drinking! ?

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

The joy of supporting Derby County is you never know. 

Byrne's first cross might land on a forward's head and sail into the net. 

Heads and shoulders lift. The team starts pinging it around and suddenly we look like a team again. 

And no, I haven't been drinking! ?

tenor-37.gif.9980435a472351458d8863126d04aa93.gif

26 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I've quite enjoyed the last couple of weeks without having my mood soured twice a week by Derby. Oh well, all good things must come to an end so I assume that normal service will resume tomorrow when we limp to an incredibly frustrating and meek defeat to Luton tomorrow.

You are so right had no stress or worries about this awful season but tomorrow back to reality. The sooner this season is over the better. 

18 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

You are so right had no stress or worries about this awful season but tomorrow back to reality. The sooner this season is over the better. 

8 vital games to go, championship a better bet than league one for future plans, whatever they turn out to be.

4 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I've quite enjoyed the last couple of weeks without having my mood soured twice a week by Derby. Oh well, all good things must come to an end so I assume that normal service will resume tomorrow when we limp to an incredibly frustrating and meek defeat to Luton tomorrow.

Are your shoes still on the menu if we win? ? ?

Archived