Coventry v Derby Match Day Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s probably the sort of lineup most were expecting, based on what Rooney has played in the main before. Still think the few players who survive from the poo show the other night - Roos, Wisdom, Clarke, Buchanan and Shinnie - are lucky to keep their places. Need a much stronger performance from everyone today, this game is massive.

Just now, Coconut said:

Let's hope Roberts is up to the task in terms of workrate and doesn't duck out of challenges on the edge of out own box like he did last time he started.

He was awful at Watford but had a good sub appearance against Florist. Be good to see what he can do...

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

He was awful at Watford but had a good sub appearance against Florist. Be good to see what he can do...

Been disappointed by him so far and I he was probably the one of the Jan5 that most excited me ?

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

That’s probably the sort of lineup most were expecting, based on what Rooney has played in the main before. Still think the few players who survive from the poo show the other night - Roos, Wisdom, Clarke, Buchanan and Shinnie - are lucky to keep their places. Need a much stronger performance from everyone today, this game is massive.

You were way off Mill ?

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

We will destroy these. I have honestly never heard of any of their squad apart from that defender that used to play for Often Town. 
Easy 3 points today. 

That's not saying much tbf, theres a guy in there called Matty James CDM/CM, horrid injury record at Leicester, we tried to sign him on loan under Clough. Do you not pay any attention? tut tut.

5 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

We will destroy these. I have honestly never heard of any of their squad apart from that defender that used to play for Often Town. 
Easy 3 points today. 

Going by your usual stance, I assume that means nobody else on the forum has the right to know about anyone other than the one player you know?

2 minutes ago, David said:

That's not saying much tbf, theres a guy in there called Matty James CDM/CM, horrid injury record at Leicester, we tried to sign him on loan under Clough. Do you not pay any attention? tut tut.

Bound to score the only goal of the game from a corner now he’s been name checked.....an o.g hopefully.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Yeah sorry, I mean of COURSE I know him, all us hipsters know that one......

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Going by your usual stance, I assume that means nobody else on the forum has the right to know about anyone other than the one player you know?

Exactly right son...I’m so glad you are fully on board the Muespach train...

Toot toot.!

Archived