Coventry v Derby Match Day Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Yeah sorry, I mean of COURSE I know him, all us hipsters know that one......

Over 100 games played for Leicester, loan spells with Barnsley twice and now Coventry, I mean he's not exactly a foreign youngster from Real Madrid C. The guys pushing 30 now.

Wanted him even more recently as well apparently, need to start paying more attention. Dear me.

Leicester fan at the time: "In our promotion season he was one of our best and most important players, he kept Drinkwater out of the team in the first premier league season until his injury."

2 minutes ago, David said:

Over 100 games played for Leicester, loan spells with Barnsley twice and now Coventry, I mean he's not exactly a foreign youngster from Real Madrid C. The guys pushing 30 now.

Wanted him even more recently as well apparently, need to start paying more attention. Dear me.

Leicester fan at the time: "In our promotion season he was one of our best and most important players, he kept Drinkwater out of the team in the first premier league season until his injury."

It’s ok, I am big enough to admit I haven’t heard of any of them, just like I had never heard of Mason Mount before we signed him. (Just like everyone else hadn’t) 

Just now, MuespachRam said:

It’s ok, I am big enough to admit I haven’t heard of any of them, just like I had never heard of Mason Mount before we signed him. (Just like everyone else hadn’t) in my house.

FTFY

10 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

He's turned into a little yellow man that dives into a wine glass in the rain?........it’s still too cryptic for my little brain. ?

Maybe he's had several of them mighty beers that taste like pina colada milkshakes like I have and he's popped on a classic umbro yellow rams shirt but needs the blue (from the rain) and the red splashes (from the wine) to get it right?.........maybe I'm over thinking it......right I'm off to have another can!

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

236203DF-79CB-41DF-BFBE-0C0A114A91D4.thumb.jpeg.ff0a85a699c9b39bae6744a13810561f.jpeg

surely he’s not turned up on a push bike.

Shaun Barker has a very unique style, always reminds me of a kid at school that used to try and push the uniform rules to look different. 

12 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

It’s ok, I am big enough to admit I haven’t heard of any of them, just like I had never heard of Mason Mount before we signed him. (Just like everyone else hadn’t) 

You're only admitting to your poor knowledge of football.

Saying that, I doubt many on here will have heard of the others except for McFadzean and O'Hare (and maybe Kelly)

Archived