Cardiff v Derby County match day thread init.

Boycie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Comrades, you once again see the arrogence of the ruling class!

All Roonilutionry posters should unite in defending the use of "Init" in place of "isn't it" or as the imperialist forum rulers would probably say "Is it not?"

to the barrackades!!!

That's "arrogance" and "barricades", now get back to your shovel. Honestly, you just can't get the serfs nowadays. ? 

17 hours ago, r4derby said:

Maybe, but then he also revealed that Colin wasn’t in his first squad because he didn’t apply himself in training well enough. 

Oooh I missed that, is that definitely true about about our Colin?

Judging by the predictions for this game, basically anything could happen. We will get two chances in the game and we will need to take them. I would treat it like the Play Off Final. Treat it as a must win game, which it is not. Take risks in the second half. If we.lose the first goal then just attack them 

Not been on for a few days.....fist impressions catching up on a few threads are that there’s something in the air (Thunderclap Newman for those that were wondering). Now by that I mean the whole forum is buoyant it really is full of positive vibes. And that’s with tonight’s game which should be a toughie, looming. The Rooney Factor is becoming more and more apparent. And that’s giving us all a lift I reckon. I tried my damnedest to win the 180m Euros and would have offered some help to Mel, alas it wasn’t to be so my tenner for the game will have to suffice for now. 
If if if we can have stability off the field I do believe Wayne Rooney and Derby County are going places (Etihad, Anfield, Old Trafford to name but three) and the futures very bright indeed. 
Joe Biden Thanksgiving GIF by GIPHY News

image.png.e0b81a653c99e716afbc78e21908977d.png

I think if we try to score by crossing it won't work because Cardiff are too good aerially. Also, even though CKR has been excellent recently, his main weakness this season seems to be heading. I think our best chance is to play through middle with a CAM and try and outnumber them there as they play 5-3-2.

Not sure whether to play Wisdom or Edmundson, Wisdom has been good recently but his worst attribute is his heading and our defenders will be doing a lot of that tonight.

8 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

I think if we try to score by crossing it won't work because Cardiff are too good aerially. Also, even though CKR has been excellent recently, his main weakness this season seems to be heading. I think our best chance is to play through middle with a CAM and try and outnumber them there as they play 5-3-2.

Not sure whether to play Wisdom or Edmundson, Wisdom has been good recently but his worst attribute is his heading and our defenders will be doing a lot of that tonight.

But they haven't come up against Shay Given's set piece routines yet.?

13 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

Agree with most of that team. I'm guessing you put Mengi in there for his height? Don't forget we tried that tactic against Wycombe and the difference was night and day when we subbed Byrne on. If you were going for the height, why not Forsyth as well? Personally i think Buchanan and Byrne are essential for us. 

Agree Sibley to play, although I'm not sure about Waghorn. However, don't think there's anyone else at the moment.

27 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

I would alter that slightly and go with 

image.png.28198a251857f9cb2d22490295e26693.png

Archived