Cardiff v Derby County match day thread init.

Boycie

18 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

5-2-3 kind of 

Roos

Mengi Edmundson Clarke 

Wisdom                              Buchanan 

Beningime      Shinnie 

Jozwiak                           Sibley 

Gregory 

No Roberts? 

Can only have 5 loans in the squad. Maybe seen as too lightweight for this game ? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an interesting line up.  Suspect some of it may be to rest some legs for the next game, especially the likes of Big Col, whilst handing out some experience points for one or two others.  If it goes horribly wrong, I'll only sulk for tonight instead of until Saturday. 

I don't understand the thinking of this lineup, I have to be honest.

I do think Kazim and Knight probably could do with a game off though.

As a Derby fan, I am well aware of the dangers of going full Leroy into blasting the manager and calling it a disgrace as we could end up winning this 1-0.

Let's see how it goes. 

Well, fair play to anyone who called that lineup! Absolutely baffled as to how we will set up, can’t for the life of me figure out what formation we’re playing.

Bad news that Marshall is injured, but good to see Baningime get his first start, be interesting to see what he’s capable of. Seems absolutely mental to not play Kazim-Richards unless it’s for fitness reasons, think it’s harsh on Bird as well who was one of our better players against Forest, and is one of few midfielders we have who can actually pass. Think Jozwiak is lucky to keep his place after another ineffective game, and I worry about Buchanan’s lack of experience against a Mick McCarthy side. Similarly, I’m very concerned if Wisdom is at CB considering his weakness to aerial balls.

4 minutes ago, David said:

I don't understand the thinking of this lineup, I have to be honest.

I do think Kazim and Knight probably could do with a game off though.

As a Derby fan, I am well aware of the dangers of going full Leroy into blasting the manager and calling it a disgrace as we could end up winning this 1-0.

Let's see how it goes. 

Click x1 @David

Archived