The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

There are a few people I really hope get Covid-19 very badly indeed, and don't die.

There’s nobody I wish to get covid very badly whether they are vaccinated or unvaccinated, even those who want to force vaccines on others and or treat unvaccinated like sub humans, even if it proves the vaccinated can still be affected badly or die,

hate filled people in either gang scare me far more than covid, especially those who believe they have morals and all that is good on their side ,repeated down through history, same beat different drum 

evolved ,, my backside

On 27/12/2021 at 14:50, sage said:

Update. 

On the way back form the PCR test, I got a flat tyre. This typer of car doesn't have a spare. Foot pump broke after a few seconds. 

AA wouldn't come out as ai have Covid. Walked 2 miles home with bad knee. Left car in supermarket car park 

Come on Derby, cheer me up

Forgot to say. 

PCR test came back positive. Got the result in around 20 hours. 

So far I've just had minor cold symptoms off and on. 

Glad I had my vaccinations and booster as soon as they were available. 

The lad still testing negative. We are living in seperate parts of the house which I think both of us are enjoying to an extent 

Managed to get him boosted on the 20th. He should have just been getting some cover when I became infectious 

5 hours ago, Archied said:

There’s nobody I wish to get covid very badly whether they are vaccinated or unvaccinated, even those who want to force vaccines on others and or treat unvaccinated like sub humans, even if it proves the vaccinated can still be affected badly or die,

hate filled people in either gang scare me far more than covid, especially those who believe they have morals and all that is good on their side ,repeated down through history, same beat different drum 

evolved ,, my backside

I just want the utter brainless jerks who are driving the nonsense to stop. I don't hate them - I just have utter contempt for the messages spouted by people who are deliberately ignorant. I don't expect you to understand that point one little bit.

There has been a history of utter prats driving the same agenda - this started, like so many other brainless movements, in the states and it was driven by a political agenda. The ones from that camp who catch Covid and are hospitalised have one thing in common - they instantly regret their stupidity. Some of them, unfortunately, die, but there seems to be plenty of others willing to take their place.

I should like the 'leaders' of the anti-vaccine maskless movement in this country to begin to see reason - but I guess that's a forlorn hope.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I just want the utter brainless jerks who are driving the nonsense to stop. I don't hate them - I just have utter contempt for the messages spouted by people who are deliberately ignorant. I don't expect you to understand that point one little bit.

There has been a history of utter prats driving the same agenda - this started, like so many other brainless movements, in the states and it was driven by a political agenda. The ones from that camp who catch Covid and are hospitalised have one thing in common - they instantly regret their stupidity. Some of them, unfortunately, die, but there seems to be plenty of others willing to take their place.

I should like the 'leaders' of the anti-vaccine maskless movement in this country to begin to see reason - but I guess that's a forlorn hope.

It's so sad to see people who claim to be on the side of the "good" attacking NHS employees - after what we've all been through these past months

The people who claim to want to have "freedom", impinging on the freedom of others to have the jab if they want it

The people who claim to be against "being told what to do", telling other people what to do

Pathetic

53 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sorry mate as I’m sure you won’t see it but your every bit as bad on the other side of the argument, the people shown in that clip believe they are right and as such justify acting and talking the way they do , you do just the same , neither is decent intelligent acceptable behaviour ??‍♂️

49 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

It's so sad to see people who claim to be on the side of the "good" attacking NHS employees - after what we've all been through these past months

The people who claim to want to have "freedom", impinging on the freedom of others to have the jab if they want it

The people who claim to be against "being told what to do", telling other people what to do

Pathetic

It’s also so sad to see nhs staff and carers attacked in the manner of having they’re jobs and livelihoods taken from them if they won’t have a vaccine that doesn’t stop catching and spreading of virus when they were the heroes we all stood outside and applauded,it’s simple , rigid testing regime for non vaccinated already in post and deserving of our great gratitude for they’re selfless humanity with no vaccines and next to no proper ppe available , mandated vaccines for new staff going in to the profession,

why are so few people able to look at both sides and find workable compromise and understanding/ empathy 

pathetic 

11 hours ago, Eddie said:

There are a few people I really hope get Covid-19 very badly indeed, and don't die.

What a poor attitude. 

The more people that have it, the more it can spread.

I'm afraid your attitude is on a par with 'the Government are acting like idiots, so I'm going to do the same'.

1 hour ago, Archied said:

It’s also so sad to see nhs staff and carers attacked in the manner of having they’re jobs and livelihoods taken from them if they won’t have a vaccine that doesn’t stop catching and spreading of virus when they were the heroes we all stood outside and applauded,it’s simple , rigid testing regime for non vaccinated already in post and deserving of our great gratitude for they’re selfless humanity with no vaccines and next to no proper ppe available , mandated vaccines for new staff going in to the profession,

why are so few people able to look at both sides and find workable compromise and understanding/ empathy 

pathetic 

It's also sad that the NHS has had mandatory vaccine policies for years. My wife had to have several vaccinations before she took her role.

If you go looking there are lots of examples of NHS policies for mandatory vaccination prior to the pandemic

For example here - this one from 2016

https://www.workingwellglos.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Countywide-Staff-Screening-and-Immunisation-Policy.pdf

10. NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE POLICY

10.1 Any staff member who unreasonably refuses to cooperate with the requirements of the policy will be considered unprotected against infection which may affect areas of deployment and, in some cases, their continued employment.

It's nothing new - and the fact people are being brainwashed into thinking this is somehow a new war on freedom is indicative of how persuasive and clandestine the media propaganda onslaught to divide us all is

Edited by Stive Pesley

1 hour ago, Stive Pesley said:

It's also sad that the NHS has had mandatory vaccine policies for years. My wife had to have several vaccinations before she took her role.

If you go looking there are lots of examples of NHS policies for mandatory vaccination prior to the pandemic

For example here - this one from 2016

https://www.workingwellglos.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Countywide-Staff-Screening-and-Immunisation-Policy.pdf

It's nothing new - and the fact people are being brainwashed into thinking this is somehow a new war on freedom is indicative of how persuasive and clandestine the media propaganda onslaught to divide us all is

You’ve missed the point totally, but then perhaps that makes it easier to avoid the disgusting reward given to those that deserve far better ??‍♂️