Watford v Derby, Friday 19th February

Kinder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

It did drop for him in the area, one touch then shoot was the order of the day, unfortunately he hasn’t got this in his locker it seems.  If he has it must a confidence thing. Either way we are lacking players that can do it.  
Can’t help feeling cheated, going into the 2nd half at 2-1, I feel we could’ve come away with a point.

It's a confidence thing - he's not as greedy as he should be. C'mon Wayne tell him to shoot more.

As a pragmatic observation I see no benefit in giving Waghorn a contract extension as if there's managers whose been watching his current performances none of them in their right minds would volunteer to pay any money for him.

And for a sense of balance thought Roberts was crap as well. 

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

As a pragmatic observation I see no benefit in giving Waghorn a contract extension as if there's managers whose been watching his current performances none of them in their right minds would volunteer to pay any money for him.

And for a sense of balance thought Roberts was crap as well. 

Roberts looked handy on Tuesday for his short stint. He was pretty crap tonight and looks to be VERY left-sided, which means he's too predictable. At least he can go back if he doesn't improve.

Good effort second half, Watford looked strong in attack. Think criticism of Waghorn has been harsh but tonight was poor, terrible crosses and missed a good chance. Now we have some loans in maybe he needs a few games out. Roberts took a while to get going, looked better after first half hour. Byrne excellent crosses. We look so dangerous from corners. Didn’t get enough service to Kazim Richards early on.  Hughes looked in control. Sarr, Pedro and Hughes would all look good in a top premier league side in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

He's crap , doesn't have the footballing brain to be a good attacking midfielder , poor decision making every single time he gets the ball 

Worst take I've seen on this forum in a long time, congratulations. Even surpassing some of your other garbage takes.

Just now, Grumpy Git said:

Roberts looked handy on Tuesday for his short stint. He was pretty crap tonight and looks to be VERY left-sided, which means he's too predictable. At least he can go back if he doesn't improve.

Waghorn can go back too unfortunately with a 4 million quid hole in our accounts when he leaves for nowt.

Archived