Rams@Millers 3/2/21 - Matchday thread

Rev

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for Bird because he’s got big shoes to fill, but Jesus Christ I wish he’d get his head up just once and play a forward pass or go on a forward run!!! 

every time he gets the ball he stops dead, pauses and passed backwards and it’s killing our momentum 

you can see why Bielik was so important to us 

Fair play to Rotherham they are good at what they do but they don't half whinge when you mix it with them. We're gonna have to scrap for every single ball if we're gonna get anything from this game. They surely can't keep up that incessant pressing for 90 mins. 

We just have to stay in the game and be patient and take our chances when they come. 

Just now, JarodyDCFC said:

When was the last time we had possession?

When was the last time the ref saw a yellow card.  At least 4 bookings should have been dished out that half, others may have given a red for the tackle on Bird. Not one card.  Ref has caused that poor last ten minutes by allowing them to get away with that stone age football for 35 minutes breaking up play.

Absolutely awful ref.

5 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

Anyone else having problems with the RamsTV stream? Just keeps saying 'Stream failed to load' was ok 10 minutes ago. Tried on laptop and phone but neither load.

I'm just seeing a pink screen now, no option to press play ?

Any ideas anyone please ?

We're missing Bielik's ability to turn defence into attack... a lot! Bird just isn't the same kind of player. He looked a lot better playing further forward like he did at the start of the last game. It'd be interesting to see how Baningime could perform in that holding position.

Baningime on for Bird. Roberts on for Waghorn at half time.

On an unrelated note... who the duck is that loud mouthed Gibson I keep hearing from the stands? If he's a director or a member of the coaching staff, that's highly unprofessional.

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

When was the last time the ref saw a yellow card.  At least 4 bookings should have been dished out that half, others may have given a red for the tackle on Bird. Not one card.  Ref has caused that poor last ten minutes by allowing them to get away with that stone age football for 35 minutes breaking up play.

Absolutely awful ref.

Yes indeed. Their over-physicality has been given implicit acceptance by the ref. He’s intimidated by their rent-a-mob touchline behaviour. 

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Absolutely awful ref.

He let two blatant yellows go early on now he’s completely lost it.

Hes out of his depth, he should be substituted?

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

I feel like Rotherham are pummeling us into submission, both physically and verbally.

Referee missed his opportunity earlier to give a clear message by booking a couple of their players and you can see the fight and resolve draining out of our players.

And as for that foghorn on the sideline....

Horrible to watch and listen to.

Definite yellow challenge on Shinnie from behind. Not even difficult to give. Was obvious IMO.

1 minute ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

We're missing Bielik's ability to turn defence into attack... a lot! Bird just isn't the same kind of player. He looked a lot better playing further forward like he did at the start of the last game. It'd be interesting to see how Baningime could perform in that holding position.

Baningime on for Bird. Roberts on for Waghorn at half time.

On an unrelated note... who the duck is that loud mouthed Gibson I keep hearing from the stands? If he's a director or a member of the coaching staff, that's highly unprofessional.

Agree with every word.

7 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

Anyone else having problems with the RamsTV stream? Just keeps saying 'Stream failed to load' was ok 10 minutes ago. Tried on laptop and phone but neither load.

I'm having issues too.

Archived