Rams@Millers 3/2/21 - Matchday thread

Rev

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rotherham doing what they do and the ref is letting them get away with it. Needs to dish out some yellow cards and we’ll get more joy. We have stood up the battle well apart from the Buchanan lapse of concentration. Just got to hang in there, bring the subs on last half hour and we’ll get chances to win it, if we don’t get them, keep a clean sheet, a point will do nicely.

No easy games in the championship 

5 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

We're missing Bielik's ability to turn defence into attack... a lot! Bird just isn't the same kind of player. He looked a lot better playing further forward like he did at the start of the last game. It'd be interesting to see how Baningime could perform in that holding position.

Baningime on for Bird. Roberts on for Waghorn at half time.

On an unrelated note... who the duck is that loud mouthed Gibson I keep hearing from the stands? If he's a director or a member of the coaching staff, that's highly unprofessional.

I think he's a coach, stood at the side of Warne.

I don't think there's a rule against constant sledging of the referee,  but I agree.

4 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

It'd be interesting to see how Baningime could perform in that holding position.

I hope he can do more than he did in any of the U18/U23 games he's played against us.

I watched the highlights of a few earlier to try to get a taste of what sort of player he is, but every time there was a chance for him to impose himself he shrank into the background and let someone else do the job he should have been doing, got turned very easily by Sibley on one occasion and then just let him run.

Not watching, relying on you good people to keep me updated but from what I’m reading, a cultured Bielik would be a target for the ale house brawlers from the off, he’s best off out of it by the looks of it.

Ref could do with getting a grip by what I’m also reading. 

Archived