v Birmingham (A) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Season changing signing.

It’s weird isn’t it. There was some grudging respect, a little hope that we at least had a big guy to lead the line, but hey he was old, his goal stats were underwhelming. It was make do and mend. 

Then the dish comes out of the oven of opinion and gives us one of the best on the pitch leaders I have seen in many a day. He is hitting the net and playing twice a week for 90 minutes. Funny old world 

CKR is a beast on the pitch, a real bully. And you can tell the impact he has around the place. With the young ones. Desire. Clapping everyone, appreciating every attempt at a pass. Big personality. Hope he gets a another contract. Keep him on as a coach when he hangs up his boots

1 minute ago, jono said:

It’s weird isn’t it. There was some grudging respect, a little hope that we at least had a big guy to lead the line, but hey he was old, his goal stats were underwhelming. It was make do and mend. 

Then the dish comes out of the oven of opinion and gives us one of the best on the pitch leaders I have seen in many a day. He is hitting the net and playing twice a week for 90 minutes. Funny old world 

And behaving like a proper leader out on the pitch as well. Fantastic signing, albeit very underwhelming at the time.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

Why bring up an action taken on a different social media account, and place it here?

It makes no sense, has no context in this thread, and is directly personal in a way this forum frowns upon.

The only platform he hasn't block me on, just interested as to why thats all.

Archived