Krystian Bielik is a very good footballer and worth every penny.

Day

4 hours ago, Rev said:

Transfer request incoming.

"Boss I was at the park, and a fan just blanked me. If I'm not appreciated, I'm off".

I’m  kicking myself .. really wanted to hello and well done and would have made a total embarrassment of my 61 yo self  and Mrs Jono would be cringing or laughing in the car. Jeees he’s a boy . It’s like policemen getting younger ? 

his lady looked nice and “normal .. not blingy WAG at all .. just didn’t want wet lab all over her black puffer coat .. don’t blame her 

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jono said:

I’m  kicking myself .. really wanted to hello and well done and would have made a total embarrassment of my 61 yo self  and Mrs Jono would be cringing or laughing in the car. Jeees he’s a boy . It’s like policemen getting younger ? 

his lady looked nice and “normal .. not blingy WAG at all .. just didn’t want wet lab all over her black puffer coat .. don’t blame her 

Had a similar encounter with Mason Bennett, where I fist bumped him and blurted out "Living the dream Mason, living the dream".

He took it in his stride, but my lad killed me over it!

22 minutes ago, Rev said:

Had a similar encounter with Mason Bennett, where I fist bumped him and blurted out "Living the dream Mason, living the dream".

He took it in his stride, but my lad killed me over it!

Made him put the petrol can and matches down though.

2 hours ago, jono said:

Might help you to recognise them next time, Jono. 

Nice story.

Screenshot_20210103-214706_Instagram.jpg

8 hours ago, jono said:

I just parked next him Allestre Park. I’m putting the dog in our car and he and his partner are doing the same with their golden lab. I am so half asleep that I am thinking, you look very young to be driving a V8 twin Turbo 4x4 Merc. There is something familiar and he’s tall .. then I’m back in the car and see the reg ends in KBB and the penny drops ? ... Anyway I had my Rams hat and scarf and I think he noticed 

I’d be careful parking there mate if I were you. Taking dogs for a walk in the park is not the only thing that takes place there using the same noun. 
If you know what I mean .... just saying you might see more than a dog in the back of a car. 

22 hours ago, Rev said:

Transfer request incoming.

"Boss I was at the park, and a fan just blanked me. If I'm not appreciated, I'm off".

Think the best was Toures agent when he was at Man City.  Surprisingly they weren't prepared to offer a 33 yr old a new three year deal with an increase in wage to 200k a week and the worst bit -nobody bought him a birthday cake which let him wanting a move as he was totally unloved.  

On 19/12/2020 at 13:46, Spanish said:

One of the few places you could get theakstones old perculiar when I was a lad.  Remember having 5 pints the lunchtime of a match day completely bladdered at the game .  I had a date with my later to be wife that evening and I recall standing in the shower at 8 desperately willing myself to get sober as she was due to arrive in 30 mins.  Happy days

What happened next what happened next.  
Animated GIF

21 hours ago, jono said:

I think considering you apparel you’d have got away with wobbly knee syndrome next to the big man. Should have shown him a pic of Sir Igor and said ‘aim high young man aim high’ 

young frankenstein igor GIF

On 19/12/2020 at 11:52, Andrew3000 said:

love the way Rooney completely dismisses the idea that Bielik could be a CB.  That decisiveness and clarity will help his development.

For me this was the best moment of any WR interview I’ve seen. His response was instinctive, honest and humorous and conveyed the clarity with which he assesses players. Made me think for the first time, hmmm ok maybe he CAN do this job

54 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Why do these multi millionaire footballers all have hot wives? 

She was pretty rather than stunning. Very less is more, understated. They looked well together, what my Gran would have called “a nice young couple” Nothing brash (except for the 15 MPG AMG 4x4 Uber wagon Merc - but you would wouldn’t you ?

21 minutes ago, jono said:

She was pretty rather than stunning. Very less is more, understated. They looked well together, what my Gran would have called “a nice young couple” Nothing brash (except for the 15 MPG AMG 4x4 Uber wagon Merc - but you would wouldn’t you ?

G-Wagen, or one of those crappy soft 4x4s?

8 minutes ago, Rev said:

G-Wagen, or one of those crappy soft 4x4s?

Soft one ? .. white AMG twin turbo V8 - sounded petrol but multi cylinder diesels these days can sound properly meaty so hard to tell sometimes. Personal plate ending KBB 

Archived