Krystian Bielik is a very good footballer and worth every penny.

David

15 hours ago, nottingram said:

So, so good.

As ever there is an injury risk but a perfect example of the speculative recruitment we should be doing. Genuinely think he might be in the top 5 individuals in the league.

Amazing comeback after ACL problem. If there is a buy back clause it is still only applicable if we want to sell him.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news is, him leaving will stop us going into administration.*

*Tongue in cheek comment; He has been immense since coming back and better with every game, now I'm worried he'll be off either this month or at the end of this season.

10 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If we sell him in this window we are in serious trouble. I'd rather we sold pretty much anyone else in the squad at this point in time, just not him.

Even if we got some ludicrous fee for him i'd be gutted. If he goes we go down, but if we're desperate we have no choice.

14 hours ago, S8TY said:

Better player than George Thorne IMO ...If i had a choice I'd pick Beilik, very effective and good vision , his first time pass after a one two to Buchanan was sublime. 

Please do not sell 

It's all about opinions. I think Bielik has got the lot and a fantastic footballer,but he's got to keep progressing to be at the level George was at in his prime. No doubt he can do it,but George was sublime at his very best.

On 21/01/2021 at 06:50, S8TY said:

Better player than George Thorne IMO ...If i had a choice I'd pick Beilik, very effective and good vision , his first time pass after a one two to Buchanan was sublime. 

Please do not sell 

I think they’re too different to directly compare 

Thorne was your proper, modern day #6. Sits in front of the defence, screens, wins the ball, controls the game from deep. 

Bielik’s a throwback midfield destroyer. Roaming around the midfield, winning the ball, driving us forward. 

17 minutes ago, cannable said:

Thorne was your proper, modern day #6. Sits in front of the defence, screens, wins the ball, controls the game from deep. 

Bielik’s a throwback midfield destroyer. Roaming around the midfield, winning the ball, driving us forward. 

Thorne was more reserved in 15/16.

But he was pretty-all action in 13/14. Just watch the highlights videos from that season.

21 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Thorne was more reserved in 15/16.

But he was pretty-all action in 13/14. Just watch the highlights videos from that season.

He had more freedom to back play up than Eustace, so in turn Wisdom stayed back. 

But he wasn’t rampaging forward like Bielik does. Bielik’s playing one-twos up the pitch, dribbling past players. Fair few occasions he’s found himself in a #10 position looking to slide someone in. 

Just now, desirelines said:

Sounds really bad, but let’s not write him off yet. Might not be an ACL, might not be a break. If he’s out for the season, there’s always next season for him to come back and make an impact. 

Im sick of thinking this every year

Archived