Krystian Bielik is a very good footballer and worth every penny.

David

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

This Bielik is not the man we saw get injured - he's not dived into challenges at all. What has changed? The manager.

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

I'm sure Cocu told Bielik to dive into challenges ?‍♂️

Or you are just spouting rubbish again ?

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rynny said:

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

I'm sure Cocu told Bielik to dive into challenges ?‍♂️

Or you are just spouting rubbish again ?

Ahhh deary me. Another upset Cocu fanster. ?

You think Cocu told them to do anything? Spouting rubbish? We're just playing better because Wayne says nothing? How long have you watched football? You're wasting your time! ?

Just now, SouthernRam said:

The tactics were horribly ineffective and we had absolutely no luck.

The recruitment and the promotion of youth deserve some credit.

Honest question do we know was he responsible for all recruitment?  Guess he was for Mike but I just don’t know.

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Ahhh deary me. Another upset Cocu fanster. ?

You think Cocu told them to do anything? Spouting rubbish? We're just playing better because Wayne says nothing? How long have you watched football? You're wasting your time! ?

I've been watching, and playing, football for long enough, not sure what difference it makes how long someone has been watching football ?‍♂️

You are right I am wasting my time because everything to you was Cocu's fault and Rooney can do no wrong ????

1 minute ago, rynny said:

You are right I am wasting my time because everything to you was Cocu's fault and Rooney can do no wrong ????

So rather than make sarcy comments you tell me what the difference in Bielik is down to. Before he got injured he looked a (potential) liabilty, a ticking bomb just waiting to go off. He looks nothing like that now. Different player.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

So rather than make sarcy comments you tell me what the difference in Bielik is down to. Before he got injured he looked a (potential) liabilty, a ticking bomb just waiting to go off. He looks nothing like that now. Different player.

He still looked good....

He had a rash game at Wigan (I think). Beyond that, all this talk of his being a liability is way overblown. Don’t recall ever thinking it at the time and still don’t now. Seems to be revisionist history. 

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Maybe the injury has made him think a bit more about what he is doing? Maybe it is down to being a little less eager to prove his worth? A little less fired up without a crowd behind him. Or maybe he is just timing his tackles better and looks more in control. 

You tell me how you came to the conclusion it was Cocu's fault/Rooney's influence? 

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

You tell me how you came to the conclusion it was Cocu's fault/Rooney's influence? 

The team is playing to a plan that they understand, that is obvious from tonight's game. There seemed little of that under Cocu (this season especially). Also they all look fitter - not fully fit yet for some.

The team is playing to a plan that they understand, that is obvious from tonight's game. There seemed little of that under Cocu (this season especially). Also they all look fitter - not fully fit yet for some.

What has that got to do with Bielik "looking like a ticking time bomb"? 

52 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

This what I've been trying to tell people for ages! About time everyone's seeing it, I was accused by one guy of being Bielik as I was praising him... bet that certain someone's eating his words

Me sir! It’s me sir! 

He’s been absolutely immense since coming back. I’m over the moon for him and the club and apologise to @Jubbs profusely 

57 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

This what I've been trying to tell people for ages! About time everyone's seeing it, I was accused by one guy of being Bielik as I was praising him... bet that certain someone's eating his words

Don’t be that guy ?

Bielik is starting to look a hell of a player. He showed glimpses last season but he was inconsistent before his injury. This has been his best run of games in a Derby shirt by a mile. I think this is just down to maturity and learning from previous seasons. He certainly looks far more controlled in his play.

Sadly if he keeps this up it will be extremely difficult to keep hold of him next summer. 

Absolutely outstanding performance tonight. He reads the game so so well. Always in the right place to make an interception/ put a tackle in. He provides a fantastic shield for the defence, and it’s no coincidence that we’ve kept more clean sheets since he  returned. He’s such a monstrous presence in that defensive midfield area, that I don’t think he needs any help there. It’s time to move to 4-3-3 permanently imo, with Bielik as the sole CDM. He is good enough to do the role on his own.

It’s not just his defensive work either. He controls games from that midfield position. He always seems to be able to get the ball under control, and find some time and space, which is so important in any team. He really is a special talent, and you can tell why we paid so much for him. He’s definitely got potential to play at a higher level. Based on some of his performances last season, I do still worry that he’s got a rash decision in him, but I guess that’s to be expected in a young player. The more games he plays, the more composed he will become. And right now, he’s getting fitter and stronger as every game goes by.

For me Bielik is looking fantastic, his power, ball retention, and eye for a pass, is driving us on, also Shinnie is forming a great partnership with the big man, and having Knights energy just in front of them is for me the best midfield 3 we have had since Mac1 days, Bielik is proving to be one hell of a player 

Archived