v Stoke City (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Not for me.. See them given.. but he shifted the ball sideways so he had no momentum and took some contact and went over. 

He shifted the ball sideways and the Stoke player clattered into him. How is that not a foul? When you're in  the opposition box and you see an opponent coming towards you out of control, you knock the ball away from them and take the hit to get the guaranteed penalty. It's basic football sense and I'm pleased to see Buchanan do it. 

8 minutes ago, vivalafiga46 said:

Can't believe some of the comments on here. It is Whittaker's performance that has let down Rooney here, not the other way around.

That’s why I posted play with no fear Morgan looks a bit lost sometimes needs the confidence to run at the fullback also I was expecting Sibley to come on as they both understand each other’s game

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

He shifted the ball sideways and the Stoke player clattered into him. How is that not a foul? When you're in  the opposition box and you see an opponent coming towards you out of control, you knock the ball away from them and take the hit to get the guaranteed penalty. It's basic football sense and I'm pleased to see Buchanan do it. 

Don't think he was 'out of control'. 

Archived