Unusual Christmas presents

RoyMac5

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I remember the one about an Arsenal fan whose wife bought him a season ticket... but didn't give it to him until Christmas!   ?

Derby fans should give their own season ticket as a present at Xmas to avoid watching us in February.

Socks ,next aftershave is the usual. Normally splash out on myself and tell everyone not bother?. This year already treated myself to a quality trickle charger and a carcoon car cover. Last year bought myself a few quality shirts and a pair of hand made shoes.

Struggling to buy anything for anyone this year apart from myself?.Difficult when you haven't seen people for most of the year, ordered a few personalised cheese boards ,cheeses and bottles of port  for some friends thought it was a bit different ..Other than that will be giving cash as don't see the point in buying some thing for the sake of xmas.

How we laughed last Christmas when my mother in law surprised our then 4 year old daughter with a new baby, a brown skinned baby, that smelled of chocolate. She even suggested to our child that she could call the baby Chocco. 

She gave us the gift of completely undermining the intrinsic values with which we endeavour to raise our children.

She also gives us tea towels. Lots of tea towels, all the same, individually wrapped. "Because you've never got a clean tea towel out when I come round".

I don't care what Boris says, she's not coming this year.

I'm a big Christmas person, always have been. I've been blessed with great Chritmases and presents too. I do like to watch all kinds of videos about Christmas and came across with this. 

Although very sad and touching it shows that it's never too late to enjoy a Christmas.

Archived