v Wycombe (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

Is Jozwiak just a case of Derby fans seeing what they want to see? He’s been pretty average.

CKR got a lot of criticism because he wasn’t a sexy sort of signing but he’s been one of our better players. Jozwiak looks poor most games but we’re inclined to rate him because he’s young and fast

Watch him for Poland and say he’s average... we are dragging him down.

FT 1-1.

A performance that shows no signs of an ability to avoid the drop - the opposition especially has looked a level below the Championship in most of their games. Still plenty of time for that to change for Derby, of course, but I suspect an actual manager/new staff is necessary.

Kazim a good performer. 

Enjoy your weekend folks. Just football.

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

Fell apart once Colin went off, although was a bit knackered.

Him, Holmes and Sibley were our best attacking players but all taken off.

Knight has been great in midfield, why is he coming on right sided attack?

Surely it obvious Waghorn is not a centre forward now. He's been poor for ages now.

Been saying this about Waghorn since he arrived. Winger or let him go.

If we had taken our chances we would be talking about an easy win and how well the team did.

Instead we are talking about relegation, fine lines eh.

Personally I think in the first half we played well, second half we didnt turn up. Richards & Holmes our two best players in the first half ran out of steam.

I see some positives but geez if we play a decent team, the press will be back on and we will fold like a pack of cards.

COYR!

Archived