v Wycombe (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaintRam said:

FT 1-1.

A performance that shows no signs of an ability to avoid the drop - the opposition especially has looked a level below the Championship in most of their games. Still plenty of time for that to change for Derby, of course, but I suspect an actual manager/new staff is necessary.

Kazim a good performer. 

Enjoy your weekend folks. Just football.

Thanks for the updates Saint. 

Complete rubbish. And another week of “takeover imminent” “is it done yet?” and “errrm errrm errrm we know what we have to do to improve” sound bites from Rooney.

All of this with probably another winless game v Coventry.

Dark dark days.

Loads of negativity but I'm glad to see us finally score! Just the game management was poor in the second half. Midfield needed bodies, not Knight out wide and an out-of-form waggy brought on. Belick/bird would have been better, with Jozwiak on much earlier.  Frustrating!

Not all doom and gloom tonight a better first half a different approach with a proper CF we lost the shape with the subs not too sure about the subs strategy and timing but something to build on however we were playing a team who are expected to be relegated 

Just now, Diego said:

Complete rubbish. And another week of “takeover imminent” “is it done yet?” and “errrm errrm errrm we know what we have to do to improve” sound bites from Rooney.

All of this with probably another winless game v Coventry.

Dark dark days.

The take over can duck off. The club can duck off. The players can duck off.

I’m certainly not in the ‘we’re doomed camp”

There’s a long way to go before we’re nailed on as some believe. That’s just the frustration coming out.

We have work to do and time to do it in.

There’s too many what if’s left to sort out before we have a clearer picture, but we aren’t doomed.

Archived