Abu Derby County

tinman

Let me explain to those what ITK actually means, It would be someone who has 1st hand knowledge of goings on in and around DCFC, Player loans/sales the information will either come from the player the agent or MM/SP or from the the buying club, I posted last week concerning the Journalist come DCFC fan who is based in middle east where he said "the main backer has pulled out" how come this hasn't been picked up in our nationals...it could have as I don't read our press only whats on the tinternet.

There's people who crave attention and want to be the 1st with good/bad news, Unless I read it from a genuine source then it's purely gossip.

By the way, Sibley aint going to Rangers, I spoke to SG only this Morning concerning this...he did do a scouse laugh.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, rynny said:

He didn't bring Sam Rush in, he was already here when Mel took over. 

Sure he was here but Mel should have brought in someone competent. Would have made all the difference - Brentford shows the significance of good executives in running a Championship club - more important than the manager in terms of long term success.  Had we spent money on Watkins instead of Butterfield and Johnson...

13 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I have watched Wayne's interviews carefully. He knows exactly what he is doing. He is going to surprise everyone. Who has more contacts than Wayne? He is a legend, I tell thee.

You'll have noticed the one from last week when he said none of the starting eleven from the last couple of weeks would be sold.

Sibley hasn't started for some time(Birmingham game ?) and neither has Marshall.

Just saying.

21 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I have watched Wayne's interviews carefully. He knows exactly what he is doing. He is going to surprise everyone. Who has more contacts than Wayne? He is a legend, I tell thee.

Believe  me I hope that is true, just as much as all Derby fan's ??

13 minutes ago, Mr. Mick L White said:

Sure he was here but Mel should have brought in someone competent. Would have made all the difference - Brentford shows the significance of good executives in running a Championship club - more important than the manager in terms of long term success.  Had we spent money on Watkins instead of Butterfield and Johnson...

Weren't we in a good position when Mel came in? I'm not sure it would have gone down well with anyone if he got rid of Rush straight away. 

1 hour ago, Theres’s Only Wan Chope said:

I am sure Mel would be interested in safeguarding the future of Derby, not only is he a fan, he's had bigger vested interest than anyone in the last few years with DCFC. He probably is very bothered about things at the moment.

I would like to think so, but it was within his power to pay the players, allow Rooney to make the necessary changes and stop the club from going into a transfer embargo. 

How the club has been run/left in the lurch in the past month is exactly the opposite to how I expected it to be run under a supporter of the club. I know there have been mitigating factors, but ultimately it was within his power to stop what's happened from happening. No ifs or buts. 

If you're selling a dog to someone who, for whatever reasons, is delayed in making the payment/collection. The dog still belongs in your care and you should still feed it and walk it - at a minimum. Jesus, even get it a chew toy every once in a while too! 

42 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

By the way, Sibley aint going to Rangers, I spoke to SG only this Morning concerning this...he did do a scouse laugh.

510B4897-A158-4FBA-856A-F6199E95BE35.gif

Sorry it wasn't that SG, It's a mate of mine Scott Grunwald a Rangers fan, Apologies for the mix up.

19 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I feel physically sick. 

Wolves have been after Sibley for quite some time. There was talk of a £1 million bid a couple of years ago I believe. Wouldn’t be a surprise.

I think with all the sales and potential sales, Mel is responding to us unhappy season ticket holders owed hundreds by rewarding a couple of us with a guaranteed place on the bench to make up numbers. Very thoughtful to be fair.

Archived