Abu Derby County

tinman

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

We’re now back full circle to the first week when we’re figuring out exactly who this Sheikh is. This thread just keeps on giving.

Khalifa is part of the ruling family and more closely linked with Mansour, so not the same guy.

This is our guy

Wiz Khalifa, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor. He released his debut album, Show and Prove, in 2006, and signed to Warner Bros. Records in 2007. His Eurodance-influenced single, "Say Yeah", received urban radio airplay, charting on the Rhythmic Top 40 and Hot Rap Tracks charts in 2008, becoming his first minor hit.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

This is our guy

Wiz Khalifa, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor. He released his debut album, Show and Prove, in 2006, and signed to Warner Bros. Records in 2007. His Eurodance-influenced single, "Say Yeah", received urban radio airplay, charting on the Rhythmic Top 40 and Hot Rap Tracks charts in 2008, becoming his first minor hit.

He's no Superstar.

1 hour ago, one_chop said:

I predict double disappointment this week, turned over by Brentford followed by news before Saturday that the imminent takeover has fallen through.

I would agree with you there. Can't see us getting anything at Brentford tonight. I think the takeover collapsed about 7/10 days ago but there keeping it quiet, as I've said before the longer it drags on it can't be good for morale at the club. 

Considering it was 24/48 hours away over a week ago now indicates a major problem if not an entire collapse of the takeover. No side will comment because they are probably blaming each other.

Worrying times ahead, administration by the end of the season is my guess and I'm usually an optimist. 

21 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Considering it was 24/48 hours away over a week ago now indicates a major problem if not an entire collapse of the takeover. No side will comment because they are probably blaming each other.

Worrying times ahead, administration by the end of the season is my guess and I'm usually an optimist. 

Did you want to become the new Richard246? Because thats what will happen if you post stuff like that.

2 hours ago, ziggyram59 said:

I would agree with you there. Can't see us getting anything at Brentford tonight. I think the takeover collapsed about 7/10 days ago but there keeping it quiet, as I've said before the longer it drags on it can't be good for morale at the club. 

19 minutes ago, one_chop said:

If it had collapsed why hasn't it been announced? The perfect time would have been after Millwall, won a game, all the talk was on Millwall and their fans booing. Doing it after a defeat would just add negativity on to negativity. 

Maybe it has already been completed and they are going to announce it before the Stoke game? Maybe there are couple of things that need slightly adjusting. Maybe we should just chill out a little? 

Everytime I'm on this thread it seems like you guys are... 

Freak Out Panic GIF

1 hour ago, one_chop said:

Mate, I'm Mr Negative, I eat sugar puffs 3 months out of date just so I have something to moan to the wife about, however.. 

Part of me still thinks the takeover could happen, John Percy is very close to the club and the Daily Mail seem ready to pounce on any bad news story going, fact none of those 2 have commented is good news for me.

The hold up must be the stadium, which, if Sheikh K is trying to buy that too is good news.

47 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Mate, I'm Mr Negative, I eat sugar puffs 3 months out of date just so I have something to moan to the wife about, however.. 

Part of me still thinks the takeover could happen, John Percy is very close to the club and the Daily Mail seem ready to pounce on any bad news story going, fact none of those 2 have commented is good news for me.

The hold up must be the stadium, which, if Sheikh K is trying to buy that too is good news.

I really hope your right. 

I do wonder if half of these prophecy of doom style posts are more of a reflection of certain individuals psyche wrapped up in a tendency to take a superstitious approach to things that worry or concern them. Kind of a if I think and say it will be bad it will turn out ok or I will get what I want mentality. I’ve noticed this quite a lot on this thread at various stages of the conversation. I think you see something similar in the ‘we are completely doomed’ sentiments on the relegation threat as well. 

Archived