Christopher Hugh Martin Fan Club

Animal is a Ram

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

He will do alright there and it’s only until the end of the season - QPR are desperate as they have been dropping like a stone which is interesting as they have some decent players 

They lost their manager to Rangers. 

On 03/02/2023 at 16:51, David said:

I know you were all wondering, so here goes, the season where Martin scored the most league goals in his career, 22 in  2013/14.

That season: 

Bird was 13 years old.

Cashin, Knight and Sibley were 12 years old.

Dobbin, Thompson, Roberts and Springett were 11 years old

Rooney was 10 years old

Cashin probably had a beard then and even I had hair, but the rest would have barely had a pube between them. That’s how long ago “Prime” Chris Martin was.

ftfy.....?

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

I ain’t the one who still has a player who left 3 years ago as his profile picture. I’m a Derby County fan, not a Chris Martin fan.

There are plenty of people with old players as their pictures. Are players dead to you when they leave? So long Igor, your dead to me, Millenium ran says I can’t like you any more, Sturridge, Wright, Pomo, Asanovic, Eranio, Bryson the list can go on for a long long time, but their all dead to me now. 

1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

There are plenty of people with old players as their pictures. Are players dead to you when they leave? So long Igor, your dead to me, Millenium ran says I can’t like you any more, Sturridge, Wright, Pomo, Asanovic, Eranio, Bryson the list can go on for a long long time, but their all dead to me now. 

Legendary ex players who have retired is very different. Chris Martin was a great player for us, but he’s not a club legend, and he now plays for QPR. Very weird to have another clubs player on your profile.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Legendary ex players who have retired is very different. Chris Martin was a great player for us, but he’s not a club legend, and he now plays for QPR. Very weird to have another clubs player on your profile.

Bit weird to have a cartoon rabbit,but who are we to judge.

2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Is that text speak for Perry Como?