Bobby Duncan

rammieib

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Turk Thrust said:

Not wishing to move away from this thread but the Urban dictionary says that queedle means the noise made by a mans testicles slapping against the female. Think I prefer that to fidgeting on a stool

I stand corrected.

53 minutes ago, sage said:

So how come he hasn't played yet?

?

Keeps on turning up late for matches because he goes straight to the pub with his agent after finishing his round of golf with Marriott, at least that is what a friend of a friend read on Twitter.

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Is that from what you’ve seen on the pitch or what you’ve heard?

One of his (apparent) best mates told my mate on a night out that he’s not that arsed about football. Even if true, I can’t say I’ve seen anything on the pitch that suggests that’s going to be a problem, and many successful footballers have said that they’re not particularly passionate about the game. 

It does happen. Gabriel Batistuta wasn't arsed about football in anyway, he found it boring but happened to be very good at it .  Couldn't even be arsed to watch his old teams on telly.  Played for the money and for Argentina as it was expected.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

It does happen. Gabriel Batistuta wasn't arsed about football in anyway, he found it boring but happened to be very good at it .  Couldn't even be arsed to watch his old teams on telly.  Played for the money and for Argentina as it was expected.

I've heard Kevin de Bruyne is just the same. However, I get zero indication from Bobby about that. He seems pretty passionate about the game. I fully expect him to do well and make a big impression.

12 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Is that from what you’ve seen on the pitch or what you’ve heard?

One of his (apparent) best mates told my mate on a night out that he’s not that arsed about football. Even if true, I can’t say I’ve seen anything on the pitch that suggests that’s going to be a problem, and many successful footballers have said that they’re not particularly passionate about the game. 

What I heard - not claiming to be ITK and it's hardly jaw dropping as a revelation but it did come direct from source. I guess the point is he's a young lad who's had a couple of bad turns - guess it depends which day you find him on and after being gloriously let down by his agent (hence the being jealous that he probably missed a chance to play a couple of games for Liverpool) you could understand why he might say FTFAGOS in a darker moment. But general feedback was that the image of him being a bit of a bad 'un are far wide of the mark.

Interesting article from Micah Richards on Daniel Sturridge on the BBC Sport site last night, saying the image the media paint of Sturridge bears no resemblance what so ever to the lad he has known since he was fourteen. It's almost like people make things up.....

5 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

What I heard - not claiming to be ITK and it's hardly jaw dropping as a revelation but it did come direct from source. I guess the point is he's a young lad who's had a couple of bad turns - guess it depends which day you find him on and after being gloriously let down by his agent (hence the being jealous that he probably missed a chance to play a couple of games for Liverpool) you could understand why he might say FTFAGOS in a darker moment. But general feedback was that the image of him being a bit of a bad 'un are far wide of the mark.

Interesting article from Micah Richards on Daniel Sturridge on the BBC Sport site last night, saying the image the media paint of Sturridge bears no resemblance what so ever to the lad he has known since he was fourteen. It's almost like people make things up.....

Wasn’t he on about Buchanan not Duncan? 

Archived