Nagtive steel doing my head In

B4ev6is

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JustOneChrissyMartin said:

Yes let’s bring back Ramage, clueless comments and the odd racist outburst. Everything I look for in a pundit.

At least rammage had more of a clue than steel ever has and has more passion and steel so boring to listen too. Boring steel.

21 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I cant believe just how nagtive steel is about Derby he saying how poor team I think this guy dont have a clue what he is talking about and I wish I could remmber new phone number of radio Derby bring back rammage.

Well Derby are struggling and with one win in the league avd the rest defeats why would he pretend everything is rosy? Think because Wednesday have been deducted all those points and Wycombe being poor I think that’s helped us 

Eric Steele is top quality!

He's worked with many of the best in the English game, tell's it how it is and is not afraid to praise or criticise in where appropriate. I find him very interesting to listen to, so much so I listen to RD now and again now after not listening for a long time.

Keep up the good work. 

Craig Ramage was the most negative pundit I’ve ever heard. Ed Dawes is the most negative commentator I’ve ever heard. Together they were impossible to listen to. 

You can’t (or at least shouldn’t) equate shouting with passion. 

Archived