Norwich City Vs Derby County

Millenniumram

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see the outcome being any different to how the game went last Saturday. But that may be down to my glass half empty view on life.

Hopefully my pessimism isn't infectious, the team do manage to up it's game from last week and at least scrape a draw.

2 hours ago, Andicis said:

A point is the minimum here. This slump is gonna really set in if we lose again. No excuses, a result needed.

No chance, we’ll get battered tomorrow. It’s expected, it’s the next 5 games when injuries come back and maybe new signings are available that will be the real evaluation of PC and his staff. 

Marshall

Byrne.   Wisdom.  Clarke.  Forsyth

Shinnie.  Knight

Holmes.      Rooney.     Jozwiak.

Marriott

At the minute I think that's our strongest back 4. Buchanan looked a bit out of his depth on Saturday. I think he's more suited to the LWB role. Also highlights why we need a left back.

We need more energy in that holding role. Need players that are going to get in Norwichs faces and not let them settle. Blackburn walked through Bird and Rooney with ease. Bird needs a breather imo. 

I think Rooney has to play. Only way he gets fit is by playing games. 

Holmes and Jozwiak on each side. Marriott is the only striker we've got really. I wouldn't be starting an unproven JHI in a game like this with the form we are in.

11 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Marshall

Byrne.   Wisdom.  Clarke.  Forsyth

Shinnie.  Knight

Holmes.      Rooney.     Jozwiak.

Marriott

At the minute I think that's our strongest back 4. Buchanan looked a bit out of his depth on Saturday. I think he's more suited to the LWB role. Also highlights why we need a left back.

We need more energy in that holding role. Need players that are going to get in Norwichs faces and not let them settle. Blackburn walked through Bird and Rooney with ease. Bird needs a breather imo. 

I think Rooney has to play. Only way he gets fit is by playing games. 

Holmes and Jozwiak on each side. Marriott is the only striker we've got really. I wouldn't be starting an unproven JHI in a game like this with the form we are in.

Holmes needs to play centrally, ineffective out wide...

Marshall

Byrne                  Wisdom                   Clarke                     Forsyth

Rooney/Bird

Knight                                    Holmes   

Sibley                                                           Jozwiak

Marriott

35 minutes ago, sage said:

Marshall

Byrne                  Wisdom                   Clarke                     Forsyth

Rooney/Bird

Knight                                    Holmes   

Sibley                                                           Jozwiak

Marriott

If you viewing on your phone

Marshall 

Byrne Wisdom Clarke Forsyth

Knight Rooney/Bird Holmes 

Sibley   Marriott   Jozwiak

Marshall

Byrne     Wisdom    Clarke    Buchanan

Bird

Rooney    Holmes

Whittaker       Marriott         Jozwiak

4-2-3-1 clearly doesn’t work with our players. Rooney will help us to be creative going forward but he has to be part of a three man midfield to make up for his lack of mobility.

Archived