• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marshall 

Byrne Wisdom Clarke Forsyth 

Bird      
           Knight        shinnie 

Holmes   Marriott/JHI    Keith 

Not sure which position Holmes and knight would suit best so I’d rotate if they are struggling.

Really can’t decide between Marriott and JHI.

Marshall

Byrne   Mike   Clarke   Buchanan

Bird is the word   Shinniesta

Whittaker   Knight   Jozwiak

Hector-Ingram

Don't want to rush Holmes back, especially because he's injured A LOT.

Marriott is as effective as subtitles for a blind person.

Up the rams.

18 hours ago, SK47 said:

Yeah very true, However they would of known in advance that Martin might go.. there for he should of been the prime position to replace because it's all well and good having flair players, but you need a player to allow them to get into areas where they can shine.. no good having Marriott who is 4ft 5 on stilts being the guy to hold the ball up.. it was never going to work. 

Like I said, it's just my opinion but I genuinely think if/when we sign a target man, we will see a different team. 

interesting point which may have been already mentioned in the plethora of related threads.  Him going wasn't a surprise so what is happening; no money, no opportunity (embargo) or no effort.  If the thought was he wouldn't go well they made a right mess of that

Get some senior pros in the side for this one

Marshall

Byrne       Wisdom       Clarke     Buchanan

Rooney     Shinnie

Knight              Holmes           Jozwiak

Marriott

I think we should seriously consider starting a back three because we'll be up against it all game and our only positive result of the season came playing that formation. (I mean the Barrow win on penalties, which is admittedly a pretty generous use of the word 'positive').

Marshall

Wisdom   teWierik   Clarke

Byrne  Knight  Shinnie    Buchanan

Whittaker  JHI   Jozwiak

There's probably a pretty strong chance that team loses but I think Cocu has no choice to make changes. At least everyone's playing in their natural position and we could test out a new midfield 2. Marriott won't play surely after being subbed off at half time.

So after PCs press conference, there won’t be any fresh faces in the squad (either transfers or injured players back) I for one won’t judge on this game as I think it’s inevitable we’ll get battered. Hopefully we’ll get some players back soon or new bodies in and can start looking forward to games again (as much as you can from home).

Archived