Season Ticket Refunds

JG400

No refund. Not for me, not the Rams Squad refund for the lad.

We are owed for 19/20 and this year, who knows. I presume this is being carried forward-heard nothing really except that we won’t get any rams squad benefits for this year, which is fair enough, although we didn’t for the year before either. Apparently we are in a queue for a refund. Long queue not moving. Last time ever that I will renew early. 

Interestingly the boy won’t watch Derby on TV anymore and the only players he can name are Waghorn and Lawrence. I can’t say I blame him although how he can remember Tom Lawrence playing is a mystery.

The lack of honesty and transparency really sticks in the throat. They should just come out and say that they can’t afford to pay anyone the money owed to us and they are very sorry for robbing their most loyal customers.

They could then perhaps offer Tom Lawrence as a human sacrifice. Although yet again by not playing today his mythical status and potential for actually scoring a goal increased. So maybe we will have to settle for Waghorn. I was going to suggest his head on a plate but I don’t think we have anyone at the club capable of setting anything ‘on a plate’ up.

Grim times for the club as a whole. I am not overly optimistic for the future on or off the pitch. 

On 06/03/2021 at 14:16, DCFC1388 said:

Still not had my 10% refund from the 20/21 renewal. Emailed them and they have said they cant give me a timeline on that.

Will also get my rams squad membership refunded too.

Same. I bought my ticket before all this nonsense kicked off, then I picked the Rams TV and 10% off the following season ticket. So waiting on the 10% refund for this years ticket.

I took the 20% off 20/21 season ticket from the 19/20  season and rather stupidly it seems now renewed. What did surprise me was that I was charged the full price as   Id expected the discount would have been applied on renewal. At the beginning of the season I informed the club I didnt want the rams tv and after consideration of the current circumstances Id except the offer of a full refund and was told like every one else my refunds would be sorted in due course,I was also owed for two match tickets which I was refunded for by cheque in december but since then nothing. Like everyone Id just like a bit of an update and a bit of honesty on the subject. Me and my mate used to to say we were loyal and lobotomised when it came to DCFC and even writing this makes me feel disloyal but for the first time in 36 years Im seriously considering not renewing because Im sure the club just expect me to roll it on to next season. I dont want to sound entitled but I do think we deserve a bit of communication

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve had absolutely nothing back from last season or this. I have heard nothing from the club either. Really disappointed in the way this has been handled. Soon the renewals will be out for next season. I won’t be handing any more money over until they have sorted this out. Terrible by DCFC and the most annoying thing is that poor running of the club seems to be the norm for us nowadays. 

They’ve only had a year to sort it out. For those who renewed before COVID was an actual thing in this country, I find the approach really poor.

As stated in previous posts - would a statement really be so hard to do? Maybe an apology? I am pretty sure most understand that cash flow is severely restricted. If it was me in charge I would have put a statement out to this effect, apologising but saying that if people were in hardship or had a need for this money then they could contact the club and it would be prioritised. I think a few would do so but most would be content enough to sit and wait to help the club out.

The club seems to be in a complete mess from the top to the bottom. Issues like this are indicative of it. I think they might be in for a bit of a shock when season ticket renewals next get thrust at us 4 months before the end of a season. Leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. 

10 hours ago, Anna said:

Has anyone put in a claim with their bank? I'm thinking of doing this myself.

Hi Anna, If you paid by credit card speak with card provider as ask to do a chargeback.They will want evidence of the refund being offered I.e the email your got from Derby County will suffice.DCFC can query request but it’s doubtful as you have an email already.I got my full refund by return.I am awaiting last seasons refund but pretty much given up on that refund even though I’ve requested the part refund be returned to me.Hope helps

1 hour ago, dcfc4ever said:

Hi Anna, If you paid by credit card speak with card provider as ask to do a chargeback.They will want evidence of the refund being offered I.e the email your got from Derby County will suffice.DCFC can query request but it’s doubtful as you have an email already.I got my full refund by return.I am awaiting last seasons refund but pretty much given up on that refund even though I’ve requested the part refund be returned to me.Hope helps

Thanks.

Unfortunately I paid as a Direct Debit. Just on the phone to my bank now to see what they say.

1 hour ago, Roots Manuva said:

still owed the 10% for 19/20 and renewed and paid in full for 20/21..though would take on the option of carrying over my ST payment for 21/22 (glutton for punishment) 

want to be able to vent in person, not at a laptop screen...?

Your season ticket is automatically carrying over to 21/22 for any games not attended this season. 

10 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Your season ticket is automatically carrying over to 21/22 for any games not attended this season. 

DCFC asked season ticket holders in October if people wanted refunds.Anyone that said yes they removed the RamsTV access code and then haven’t been doing the refunds instead choosing to hold on to the monies and also in my case I’ve had to purchase the matches since October whilst they held on to my requested refund.Very naughty in my book

1 hour ago, dcfc4ever said:

DCFC asked season ticket holders in October if people wanted refunds.Anyone that said yes they removed the RamsTV access code and then haven’t been doing the refunds instead choosing to hold on to the monies and also in my case I’ve had to purchase the matches since October whilst they held on to my requested refund.Very naughty in my book

I forgot they offered the choice back then. As I'm just waiting for my 10% refund for this season (having renewed before Covid), it's not a huge issue but I know there are far more people who are waiting for full value refunds who could probably benefit from that chunk of money.

3 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

That's what I thought, but "technically" that's not quite correct.

You'll still have to "purchase" your 21/22 ticket, but redeem the credits from this season's missed games to pay for part or all of it (Obviously looking like all of it now, of course!)

Don't assume your season ticket will automatically carry over, otherwise you could well miss out..  You'll still need to go through the motions, but pay with 20/21 credits.

The wording...

For each home league match (in 20/21) you are prevented from attending directly because of a reduced stadium capacity or it is played behind-closed-doors you will receive a pro-rated credit equivalent to 1/23 of your season ticket purchase price which can be redeemed against the price of a 2021/22 Season Ticket or Home League Match Ticket(s), and you’ll also receive Free RamsTV streaming (during the 20/21 season) of each home league match and up to seven to be determined midweek away league matches.

All the above bold/italics quoted directly from the DCFC Website/FAQ's, dated September 2020...

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/09/Derby-county-answers-supporters-faqs-relating-to-the-202021-season