Season Ticket Refunds

JG400

As I understand it, the credit now owed for the missed 20/21 games can be used towards a 21/22 season ticket, or future match day tickets.  (No idea whether the latter has to be cashed in during 21/22. Bit daft if so, as the credit is 90% of 23 games, which is almost a season ticket!)

Don't think a refund was an option, but as said above, full details may well be announced some time soon, once ST sales kick in.

There should be a refund to cover that 10% discount though, for those that paid full whack before the discount was applied, and then went for option 3.

23 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

As I understand it, the credit now owed for the missed 20/21 games can be used towards a 21/22 season ticket, or future match day tickets.  (No idea whether the latter has to be cashed in during 21/22. Bit daft if so, as the credit is 90% of 23 games, which is almost a season ticket!)

Don't think a refund was an option, but as said above, full details may well be announced some time soon, once ST sales kick in.

There should be a refund to cover that 10% discount though, for those that paid full whack before the discount was applied, and then went for option 3.

I'm sorry, but we've already taken a voluntary haircut on refunds due to the previous season being curtailed, which entitled us to a 10% discount on the season just gone.

Next season should be free of charge for ST holders, not a 10% discount.

3 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'm sorry, but we've already taken a voluntary haircut on refunds due to the previous season being curtailed, which entitled us to a 10% discount on the season just gone.

Next season should be free of charge for ST holders, not a 10% discount.

Not sure I understand?

My mention of refund was regarding the 10% discount that I received by renewing later/after the deal was announced.  Those that renewed before that are owed that 10% back.  Some have now received that refund, some haven't. 

My option 3 gave me a 10% discount, so I paid 90% of the value of my 20/21 ST.  I also got Free RamsTV for the remainder of 19/20.
That compensation agreement covers the games missed towards the end of 19/20 season.

As it stands, my upcoming renewal for 21/22 is 90% covered by credits, so worst case is I pay the missing 10% difference, plus any price increase.
I strongly suspect... rightly or wrongly... that there will be no price increase.  I also strongly suspect... rightly or wrongly... that as compensation for missing all of the 20/21 home games, in addition to the free RAMSTV already now received, another 10% discount will be offered, which means no difference to pay, effectively resulting in a free ST next season.

I'd accept that.

Just need to see what is offered, I guess, once they announce the details.

Personally, I see missing the entire 20/21 season as a massive bonus, seeing how it went!  ?