• Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Marshall 

Byrne  Evans Clarke Forsyth 

Rooney Bird

Knight Sibley Jozwiak 

Marriott 

Tough choice between Bird and Shinnie and Evans and Wisdom, rest are easy choices. 

Shinnie for first 45 then Bird for me. We need to stop away teams scoring in first 45 mins because getting two goals to win the game looks very difficult at present. Wisdom looks out if touch to me so Evans.

20 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I’d actually put Curtis Davies in. The team has lacked leadership and experience in the opening games, so I’d put him in alongside Clarke. Bird and Rooney behind a front four of jozwiak, Marriott, sibley and knight. 

I think leadership is great but not much use if your legs can no longer catch the striker you are marking who leaves you for dead. Curtis was great 5 years ago but not the solution now...

11 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I don't live far from Luton. Worth going down to cheer the lads arriving? That one stand is so small I reckon I could sing and chant from the road behind and the players could hear. I could read out the matchday thread moans perhaps?

Maybe dress in a poo outfit and cause a riot of your own. ?

20200919_131106.thumb.jpg.eda40d6dcd2234ae5151223740874eef.jpg

5 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I don't live far from Luton. Worth going down to cheer the lads arriving? That one stand is so small I reckon I could sing and chant from the road behind and the players could hear. I could read out the matchday thread moans perhaps?

This is an awesome idea that we should adopt until we're allowed back in.  For away games it's whoever lives nearest but for home games I'm nominating @Boycie to stand on the footpath behind the North Stand theatrically reading out such missives as, 'Xlor  says you're toss.' for two hours.

1 minute ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

This is an awesome idea that we should adopt until we're allowed back in.  For away games it's whoever lives nearest but for home games I'm nominating @Boycie to stand on the footpath behind the North Stand theatrically reading out such missives as, 'Xlor  says you're toss.' for two hours.

Brave of you to expect @Boycie to leave his armchair.

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I think leadership is great but not much use if your legs can no longer catch the striker you are marking who leaves you for dead. Curtis was great 5 years ago but not the solution now...

James Collins plays up front for Luton. He's strong but not that quick. Cornick is quicker but plays off the front man. Curtis could well take Collins while his defensive partner and centre mids deal with Cornick's pace...just a suggestion that pace isn't everything.

51 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Just remember to skip @Millenniumram's posts, the match only lasts 90 minutes!

3 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

Wouldn’t have minded going to Kinnell Road today. 
Like going back in time. 

Yes, seen the Rams twice there. Unique walk through the houses to get to the away end. Saw the bizarre 5-1 win in the FA Cup in the early 90s....1-0 down after 20 mins, David Preece ran the show for them. Somehow we went in 3-1 up at half time. Then saw the 2-0 win in the promotion season under the dwarf. In the November I think, great goal from Jon Stead. Remember thinking we will go close to promotion after watching that...complete away performance...

Archived