• Last Reply
17 hours ago, Derby blood said:

My team would be. 

Marshall 

Byrne.      Wisdom.  Clarke  Forsyth 

Bird.        Shinnie

Knight.            Rooney.         Kamil 

Marriott 

For me this is our best 11 at the mo. Sibley needs a rest. And Shinnie and Knight both deserve to start. Get Rooney further up to feed Kamil and Marriott, I am going for a 2 - 0, win, goals from Kamil and Marriott. 

Proof above, got it spot on. 

Our strongest 11 at the mo, wait till we get Bielik, Waghorn, Dutch man Mike, Lawrence and a new forward in, we will have a great squad at championship level. 

Polish lad to rip them a new one today. 

Mixed feelings about the line up. I'm not entirely sold that Shinnie makes our best midfield, that Rooney is effective at #10 and that Mariott is effective at all. It feels harsh on Sibley to me because I feel he's largely suffered from opposition knowing he's the only threat and I worry Rooney will similarly struggle in that regard.

For me it's getting towards last chance saloon for Mariott. He needs to start showing a lot more or he is going to find himself firmly 3rd choice come the end of the window.

2 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

Mixed feelings about the line up. I'm not entirely sold that Shinnie makes our best midfield, that Rooney is effective at #10 and that Mariott is effective at all. It feels harsh on Sibley to me because I feel he's largely suffered from opposition knowing he's the only threat and I worry Rooney will similarly struggle in that regard.

For me it's getting towards last chance saloon for Mariott. He needs to start showing a lot more or he is going to find himself firmly 3rd choice come the end of the window.

Now we have got Jozwiak in we will have more threat from outwide, and Shinnie was MOTM against Preston so deserves to start. 

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

God knows, his passing is like a throwback to the 1980s

I find he's a weird one with passing. He can spot and hit a very good pass and he can also fluff a really easy pass. To be honest it often seems down to confidence a bit with him.

I do think for now though he offers more overall than Buchanan.

Does anyone else think the club is putting a ridiculous amount of pressure on Kamil today? ?

I hope he doesn't follow us on Facebook. It might even be a good thing that fans aren't there because they might have made masks of his face.

It's great to be excited by a new signing, but let's not expect him to turn the ship around in one match.

1 minute ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Does anyone else think the club is putting a ridiculous amount of pressure on Kamil today? ?

I hope he doesn't follow us on Facebook. It might even be a good thing that fans aren't there because they might have made masks of his face.

It's great to be excited by a new signing, but let's not expect him to turn the ship around in one match.

No he will just be told to go out play your game do not try to over complicate and that will be fine

There are 10 more on the field if they do the same then we will win this game. 

Decent side, hard lines on Sibley but the right decision as he’s become a target and introducing him against tired legs will give him and us a gold boost.

Shinnie deserves his start as poor as he was 1st half he drove us on second half vs Preston.

We’ll have to see how Rooney does in that number 10 role, could be great he could struggle but I think he’ll attract attention and give Marriott space let’s hope he makes use of it!

Oh and great to see JHI on the bench I think he could be a useful player for us at times!

Archived