Derby vs PNE Match Thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Albentosa part 2

Nah. Albentosa isn't/wasn't as bad as people make him out to be. But the fans were vocal early on and he was never going to recover from that. Luckily the fans aren't around at the moment while we aren't playing particularly well and we need new players to come in and settle.

5 minutes ago, Longeatonram2020 said:

Certainly playing a higher line with a bit more urgency this half so far. 

Yep this and interviews where he says he want more pace movement and desire is why it seems to be a player problem rather than management.

That said Cocu absolutely needs to be giving them a rocket up the Harris from the start to get them moving!

25 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well that was predictably painful. There’s a real lack of quality in the squad, but they should still be performing better than this. Just a bit of bloody energy would help, I’ve seen more movement from my 80 year old nan. 

If she hasn’t got dodgy hips, and is happy using her bus pass, Ask her to PM me.

Just now, Spanish said:

Error 507 for me too @David

A Derby player made a major mistake so the forum crashed due to traffic. Happens all the time, don't worry.

It'll happen again if we concede. 

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I think he's done OK so far tbh for his first 3 games in England. 

That was a bit clumsy but he wasn't trying to challenge the player, the attacker was just faster and came across him.

Meanwhile, decent save from Roos even though the shot was straight at him.

I don't think he positions himself well, he seems to get caught out by it a lot. Hopefully with a bit of coaching he'll be alright but I'd prefer wisdom there.

Just now, Andicis said:

I don't think he positions himself well, he seems to get caught out by it a lot. Hopefully with a bit of coaching he'll be alright but I'd prefer wisdom there.

He's talked a lot about basically never dealing with long balls and route-one football in the Netherlands.

All the errors I've seen of him have come from such play - that will improve over time as he familiarizes himself with the style of play here.

Archived