Derby vs PNE Match Thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bird and Marriott on for Evans and Shinnie at half time please. Then maybe we can see what Ibrahim can do in place of Sibley, Whittaker or Knight later on if needed (probably).

Rooney needs to be in the middle of the park playing forward passes. That will hopefully help us get some attacks going.

15 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Rooney can't hold it up, or play intricate first time passes, nobody in midfield has any control over the ball, Shinnie can't pass it, Wisdom has been shocking,

Whittaker has given the ball away every single time he'd had it, and it isn't 'because he has no options' (he does) it's because he ambles around and doesn't take care to do the basics.

If your wide player can't run with the ball into space and just runs into a blind alley before weakly losing it then it's nobodies fault but his own.

I said exactly this about whitiker on Saturday 

literally word for word and got slated for it 

He’s got talent but being “positive” is fine 

but running into blind alleys and passing up opportunities to move the ball on only to overrun and lose it isn’t 

I applaud his efforts but his decision making today and Saturday was every bit as bad as everyone else’s 

I stand by that 

I’m not Saying he not a cracking talent or hasnt Excellent potential but his decision making like many others I hasten to add is not good but atm he’s a little bit too costly in possession for us 

To say I’m concerned is an understatement. . . 

this football bores me to tears, it’s the worst brand of football I’ve ever had the displeasure of watching, worse than Clement, worse than Rowett, even worse than Pearson 

it’s so lethargic and sterile, the players don’t look like they’ve got a friggin clue what they’re supposed to do and I genuinely fear that even with new signings and returning players we are still going to be playing the same brand of boring, sterile football 

it’s atrocious and I don’t know what the answer is, I’m starting to think Cocu just doesn’t suit the championship, his style is so easy to play against

I’ve never been so bored watching a Derby team ever, 5 games without a goal, 5 games without so much of a sniff. 

just awful 

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

To say I’m concerned is an understatement. . . 

this football bores me to tears, it’s the worst brand of football I’ve ever had the displeasure of watching, worse than Clement, worse than Rowett, even worse than Pearson 

it’s so lethargic and sterile, the players don’t look like they’ve got a friggin clue what they’re supposed to do and I genuinely fear that even with new signings and returning players we are still going to be playing the same brand of boring, sterile football 

it’s atrocious and I don’t know what the answer is, I’m starting to think Cocu just doesn’t suit the championship, his style is so easy to play against

I’ve never been so bored watching a Derby team ever, 5 games without a goal, 5 games without so much of a sniff. 

just awful 

I've applauded because you tell it like it is. There are no green shoots. You'd think after Saturday there'd be a reaction . . .

Archived